Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

you guys should know about hollywood by now and nfl and other major forms of entertainment are all hwood

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

This reminds of this nurse that died from the jab live on TV. She died and the media covered it all up. Same shit here. The guy is probably brain dead and immobile right now.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

This is how conspiracies work. You guys will jump on this then if it gets proven wrong you’ll ignore it and pivot to another conspiracy and rinse repeat for years.
    Or you’ll just say something that can’t be proven with 100% fact because of limitations like “there’s aliens on the moon” and then act like you’ve discovered the holy grail

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

search quarry shows he has records that were pulled from PA death certificate, so there is that and I'm done with this case

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

who cares it was a MF conspiracy trying to keep cinn out of the playoffs F the nfl & buf

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

the question is what was the motive? i believe it was a stunt double because the double looked naturally bigger/broader than Damar in the upper arms and shoulders?

one motive: he actually died but the anti-Vaxxers would be given more fuel so it is being covered up. (anti vaxxers cannot be stopped, they cannot even be contained)

another motive: have him show up at the game to fire up the buffalo home team even more. (it did not work. they got dominated)

so which one was it? perhaps both ?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    The heart symbol thrown up was illuminati triangle and not a heart

Nobody saw his face

Something is fishy

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Maybe he is hospitalized or dead?

How can he be jumping around but yet not be shown embracing team or clear face footage? Not even a thank you to the mafia for the millions? This is weird.

Really weird.

Something is up

Kermit??
    He looks alive to me.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He looks alive to me.

maybe he WAS alive but not now

and maybe that is photoshopped

it probably is

dead is -900
    still alive + 650

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    maybe he WAS alive but not now

and maybe that is photoshopped

it probably is

dead is -900
    still alive + 650
    The Bills players said that he was in the locker room. Are they lying?

I guess when one of them gets cut from the team and is working at his uncle's carwash for peanuts that he'll come forward and tell the truth.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys arent even asking yourself real questions.
    Apparently bills/nfl are getting a lot of flack for this and now they are conveniently done for the season.
    Josh allen confirms he thinks he saw dh
    nfl is clearly trying to protect their billion dollar industry
    donated millions to his charity and said nothing and not a single interview but can throw his hands in the air after flatlining, cpr, etc in just a few weeks
    theres a video of him surrounded by security in an already restricted area
    lack of concrete pictures and/or videos post incident

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Allen also said he wasn’t positive

Im columbo for a reason

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Seaweed was that you in the suite? I know you like wearing masks

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

body cam footage from paul pelosi "attack" coming soon!

but wait think of how many people in the police and media would have to be involved in the lie and coverup if it turns out that paul pelosi was having a gay encounter with that "intruder"!

when the official story makes no sense, it's good to question it

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Seaweed was that you in the suite? I know you like wearing masks
    I stopped wearing masks during covid

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Has there been any interviews of him since being released? I would imagine an interview with him would be the golden opportunity for reporters. Big news story.

milwaukee mike

media and cops also covered up the jussie smollett fake hate crime for a while... think of how many people had to be involved in that one too! still waiting for those apologies, and for that epstein client list, weird how not a single one of those child rapists has been arrested

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The shit at the game was weird. Don’t know how anyone couldn’t think that at least. Maybe has brain damage and they are hiding that? His NFL career is over anyways.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

His ticker seems good now. Suit him up. Play his ass and see if he is good to go I say!

See if he has heart.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The shit at the game was weird. Don’t know how anyone couldn’t think that at least. Maybe has brain damage and they are hiding that? His NFL career is over anyways.
    Very strange. CARDIAC ARREST occurs when the heart stops beating.

His uncle confirmed that Hamlin DIED twice. How in the world could he be out of the hospital in < 3 weeks? And back to civilian life?

Sorry, doesn't pass the smell-test. I stick with my opinion that an on-field casualty would cripple the NFL Money Train.

goduke

This thread is next level stupid.

homie1975

it's george santos crazy ;-)

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    This thread is next level stupid.

You don't hear me arguing.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

You don't hear me arguing.
    The worst part of it is the fact that people believe that the NFL or whatever group would go to this level for this scheme.
    1. The NFL doesn’t give a shit if this guy died. The game would be fine generating a ton of money. Literally it’s proven some of these players have killed themselves from playing this sport and yet every Sunday the NFL is making more money than ever.
    2. What incentive is there to do all of this? It doesn’t generate extra money and one would argue it would cost so much to keep everyone quiet.
    3. To get people to not turn on the vaccine? I mean let’s get real billions of people have already been vaccinated. You think one football player dying would caused people to question their vaccination? If we are all going to die from vaccination in some elaborate population cleaning that some of you nutballs talk about then I speak for a lot of people that are vaccinated and say well it was nice knowing you, good luck in the dystopian world after we leave.
    4. Who stands to benefit from this story? One would say the anti vaxxers. They can push their cause more, they can get more eyes on their message and they can sell more shit.
    Alex Jones proved along with many others that crazies will buy all kinds of useless garbage. They will make you alot of money. While intelligent people are investing, putting money in retirement funds, being overall smart the dummies are buying anti Joe Biden tshirts, coffee mugs, etc.
    You guys who believe this shit are just the same fools who used to think that you inherited money from the Nigerian king because of an e-mail you received. It’s very sad
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave goduke 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq gave goduke 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

homie1975

^ post of the year for 2023 I don't care what else follows the next 11 mos.

Close thread. Done.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ^ post of the year for 2023 I don't care what else follows the next 11 mos.

Close thread. Done.
    everything about that post was closed-minded, ignorant, and used name-calling instead of actual facts and logic

you either wake up and realize people lie for money and power, or you stay asleep and call people crazy

goduke kept posting that there was no financial incentive for lockdowns to stay more than 15 days, and no financial incentives for vaccines... what happened was the greatest transfer of wealth in world history, and the greatest number of new billionaires ever created

milwaukee mike

just last year the buffalo bills required their fans to be vaccinated... so i would say the bills and the nfl have a vested interest in the safety of the product they shoved down everyone's throats

it's not crazy to ask simple questions about suspicious stuff, especially when the media is complicit in everything and never challenges a single thing ever

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    just last year the buffalo bills required their fans to be vaccinated... so i would say the bills and the nfl have a vested interest in the safety of the product they shoved down everyone's throats

it's not crazy to ask simple questions about suspicious stuff, especially when the media is complicit in everything and never challenges a single thing ever
    Edward Dowd’s new book is quite the read. He takes insurance data, and proves there is something real bad happening with a spike in sudden deaths and disablements. all tied to the vaccinations

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Edward Dowd’s new book is quite the read. He takes insurance data, and proves there is something real bad happening with a spike in sudden deaths and disablements. all tied to the vaccinations
    IF the "real bad" is happening, how does he tie it to the vaccinations rather than to COVID itself?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    IF the "real bad" is happening, how does he tie it to the vaccinations rather than to COVID itself?
    In Dowd’s book, the excessive death insurance company data eliminated all covid deaths. the only new variable during that time frame were the vaccinations

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

It is really hard to imagine anyone with a brain even thinking or making up stuff about Hamlin being dead.
    Its shows how dumb and totally weird how many in our country have become.

And to connect getting a direct blow to heart to a vaccine might be even dumber. Seriously are people today really this ignorant?

A guy in our local softball league and a kid in little league got drilled in the chest with a line drive ad both died. According to some retards maybe they died from a tetanus shot. You think?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    UK is ending booster eligibility for under 50. Younger folks will not be eligible for a booster after Feb 12. People in North America are on 5/6 shots lol.

First 12345 Last