d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Hamlin visited the Bills locker room. So we're to think that every player on the Bills team and organization is part of a cover-up?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Now he’s just trolling the conspiracy theorists

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Either hes fake or a douche not showing and thanking

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

This story is pretty much a big ado about nothing but it's a great source for comedy.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Hamlin visited the Bills locker room. So we're to think that every player on the Bills team and organization is part of a cover-up?
    have you seen any pictures or video from that locker room visit?

why would every member of the organization have to be part of the cover-up? do you think every member of cbs/nbc/abc was involved in the lie that hunter biden's laptop was "russian disinformation"?

a few people knew they were spreading bullshit, and nobody else did anything about it for fear of losing their jobs

the manhattan project had 130,000 workers... every single one of them kept it a secret

the reason people get away with stuff is that a large % of the masses say "oh nobody could keep that a secret" and "that's just a conspiracy theory".

conspiracy theories are about 80-0 correct over the past 3 years

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    have you seen any pictures or video from that locker room visit?

why would every member of the organization have to be part of the cover-up? do you think every member of cbs/nbc/abc was involved in the lie that hunter biden's laptop was "russian disinformation"?

a few people knew they were spreading bullshit, and nobody else did anything about it for fear of losing their jobs

the manhattan project had 130,000 workers... every single one of them kept it a secret

the reason people get away with stuff is that a large % of the masses say "oh nobody could keep that a secret" and "that's just a conspiracy theory".

conspiracy theories are about 80-0 correct over the past 3 years
    So then what, the Bills players were faked out by a Hamlin clone?

I'd bet my life that was Damar Hamlin and he's alive.

80-0 conspiracy theories is only in the mind of the conspiracy theorist.

milwaukee mike

So then what, the Bills players were faked out by a Hamlin clone?

80-0 conspiracy theories is only in the mind of the conspiracy theorist.
    what is on the other side of that bet? are you betting your life for a million dollars? a billion dollars? or a club sandwich?

i would never bet my life, but i would bet every dollar i own (on a 50/50 bet) that what we saw wasn't the same guy that collapsed... i'll play the same game as you by asking questions... why was the family so confused? why did hamlin enter without his family? why was he wearing sunglasses in a blizzard? why did he just so happen to be wearing a similar outfit to november 2021 so they could show pictures of him without a mask but the same jacket, and pretend those were current pictures? why was he wearing 10 layers of clothing in a 70 degree suite? why are there no interviews with damar or anyone in his family? they can't just take 5 seconds to thank people for all of the prayers and the millions of dollars in donations, when there was a camera guy at the ready in the suite?

which "conspiracy theories" that i said about covid from the beginning were wrong? and what did the media tell you that was right? they lied about the severity of the disease, lied about hcq/ivermectin, lied about social distancing, lied about masks, lied about testing, lied about the need to lockdown, lied about the benefits of lockdown, lied about 15 days, lied about vaccines preventing infections, lied about vaccines preventing transmission, lied about needing a vaccine to keep your job, lied about needing a vaccine to travel, lied about needing masks to travel, lied about needing masks to enter public buildings

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

You're probably right. But, why won't he show his face? Why is every video blurred, his face covered with mask/gaiter or hood over his head? I've only seen one picture and he had a different outfit on than he was wearing on gameday.

Only excuse I've heard from people is "he owes nobody nothing". "He doesn't need to show his face". Fine. But expect the conspiracy theorists to question the legitimacy of it all. Just seems weird to me. But if anyone says it's weird it makes them a conspiracy theorist.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    You're probably right. But, why won't he show his face? Why is every video blurred, his face covered with mask/gaiter or hood over his head? I've only seen one picture and he had a different outfit on than he was wearing on gameday.

Only excuse I've heard from people is "he owes nobody nothing". "He doesn't need to show his face". Fine. But expect the conspiracy theorists to question the legitimacy of it all. Just seems weird to me. But if anyone says it's weird it makes them a conspiracy theorist.

And the #1 best thing about Buffalo being eliminated is...
    *drum roll*
    We don't have to hear about Hamlin any longer.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

i would never bet my life, but i would bet every dollar i own (on a 50/50 bet) that what we saw wasn't the same guy that collapsed... i'll play the same game as you by asking questions... why was the family so confused? why did hamlin enter without his family? why was he wearing sunglasses in a blizzard? why did he just so happen to be wearing a similar outfit to november 2021 so they could show pictures of him without a mask but the same jacket, and pretend those were current pictures? why was he wearing 10 layers of clothing in a 70 degree suite? why are there no interviews with damar or anyone in his family? they can't just take 5 seconds to thank people for all of the prayers and the millions of dollars in donations, when there was a camera guy at the ready in the suite?
    Dude had a heart attack on the field. Most assumed he was dead. It's obviously a serious thing that happened. So why troll fans with sunglasses and a mask when it's snowing. It's not a joke, show your face.

But no- he just takes all these pictures with his face covered up. For what reason? NFL lucky they lost and next season people forget the name Damar Hamlin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Fock Hamlin, next. Who gives a rats ass?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Every single one of you clowns needs some serious help.
    Points Awarded:

beefcake gave klemopixx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Every single one of you clowns needs some serious help.
    I'm not sick but I'm not well.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I'll say this for all the sane people on here. Who cares? You honestly think theres this elaborate scheme to have a body double stand in for him after death to capitalize on what for 1-2 months? After that time no one is going to care. Hes not that important. It would be just as easy to just report he was still in the hospital healing or he was at home resting.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I don’t care either way…it’s just very strange he hasn’t given a quick interview to at least thank the millions of people who were praying for him

milwaukee mike

people believe there was at least 3 saddam hussein body doubles, because it's a different country, but in this country no way could the media ever deceive anyone! i guess joe biden's detached earlobe just decided to connect itself, and damar hamlin shrunk 5 inches and can't take his mask off because of his breathing problems (?!), my god you "sane people" sure believe a lot of bullshit

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

people believe there was at least 3 saddam hussein body doubles, because it's a different country, but in this country no way could the media ever deceive anyone! i guess joe biden's detached earlobe just decided to connect itself, and damar hamlin shrunk 5 inches and can't take his mask off because of his breathing problems (?!), my god you "sane people" sure believe a lot of bullshit
    Western media. They have brainwashed generations. Remember how many people were going to disappear in Qatar?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Western media. They have brainwashed generations. Remember how many people were going to disappear in Qatar?
    gulf of tonkin... totally made-up event by our government/media to push us to war

after 9/11 all these "sleeper cells" were just waiting to blow up all of our apartments and malls if we didn't start wars with every country in the middle east... well i guess they're still waiting??!!

it's a good thing that people are at least asking questions, rather than just believe that everything they see and hear on tv is the truth. in this case, they could've brought out "wee man" and said it was damar hamlin, a large % of people would believe it! i mean nothing about this made any sense, hamlin by all accounts is a loving, open person... this guy was hiding in shame the whole time

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Im still baffled

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

milwaukee mike

i still don't get it... d2bets, who is a really smart guy, is willing to BET HIS LIFE that what we saw was damar hamlin, without any proof whatsoever

the nfl parades guys in wheelchairs out to the middle of the field, this dude they hide up in a suite with a mask on. either they are hiding something, or they are trolling to make "conspiracy theorists" look bad later. those are the only 2 options

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    this is a fabrication

it is JJ Gold benching, not Demar. Demar is the spotter.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Josh Allen is all in on the Hoax.

milwaukee mike

no athlete in the history of sports has ever lied! even after being caught they double down

ryan braun, barry bonds, sammy sosa, alex rodriguez, mark mcgwire, pete rose, lance armstrong, danny almonte, tiger woods, that whole spanish paralympic team that lied about being disabled LOLOL

lance armstrong went so far as to sue people that were telling the truth, and take their money

i would never bet my life that someone i've never met is telling the truth about something that looks suspicious as hell

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

no athlete in the history of sports has ever lied! even after being caught they double down

ryan braun, barry bonds, sammy sosa, alex rodriguez, mark mcgwire, pete rose, lance armstrong, danny almonte, tiger woods, that whole spanish paralympic team that lied about being disabled LOLOL

lance armstrong went so far as to sue people that were telling the truth, and take their money

i would never bet my life that someone i've never met is telling the truth about something that looks suspicious as hell
    Well sure, each of them lied about doing something wrong/illegal themselves. That's hardly surprising at all. Nobody tells the truth about stuff like that until they're caught red-handed, and even then they might lie.

Why would Josh Allen and the rest of the Bills team and organization lie about Damar Hamlin being dead? It's ridiculous.

Show me an example of someone or a team going along with a death hoax lie.

I would further wager large that when he does appear and speak, many crazies will claim it's still not actually him.
    Last edited by d2bets; 01-25-23 at 11:40 AM.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Wouldn’t bet my life, but would bet $100 that wasn’t hamlin in that first video that came out Sunday

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Wouldn’t bet my life, but would bet $100 that wasn’t hamlin in that first video that came out Sunday
    And even when he's shown to be alive, you'll still claim that. There will be no sufficient proof for you. So you can maintain that.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

He's got me wondering now. Now I'm starting to wonder if these are even real.

stake1

And even when he's shown to be alive, you'll still claim that. There will be no sufficient proof for you. So you can maintain that.
    the twitter video Milwaukee Mike posted on Sunday, imo that was not Hamlin

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    the twitter video Milwaukee Mike posted on Sunday, imo that was not Hamlin
    Right. And no matter what happens from this point forward, that will remain your opinion. Nothing will change that.

stake1

Right. And no matter what happens from this point forward, that will remain your opinion. Nothing will change that.
    Yep with regards to that specific video, that is correct

milwaukee mike

i would definitely change my opinion based on future videos/facts/etc coming to light... nobody should be closed-minded, if they are they would still think closing schools, churches, and businesses for nothing is a good idea... and mrna vaccines that were never really tested are 100% safe and effective
    but let's play devil's advocate and flip that around... if hamlin dies in a car accident a month from now (after never giving a public interview), would you think that was suspicious? or would you still think it was hamlin at that game

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

i would definitely change my opinion based on future videos/facts/etc coming to light... nobody should be closed-minded, if they are they would still think closing schools, churches, and businesses for nothing is a good idea... and mrna vaccines that were never really tested are 100% safe and effective
    but let's play devil's advocate and flip that around... if hamlin dies in a car accident a month from now (after never giving a public interview), would you think that was suspicious? or would you still think it was hamlin at that game
    Well, I suppose he could die in a car accident today and never give an interview and that could happen while that was still him at the game and perfectly alive beforehand. Or not. It wouldn't prove anything one way or another. But, I suppose without any other evidence, it would make something like you suggest more possible.

stake1 and the like are close-minded and nothing is gonna change it. Some people cling to opinions like their religion and their guns.

milwaukee mike

Well, I suppose he could die in a car accident today and never give an interview and that could happen while that was still him at the game and perfectly alive beforehand. Or not. It wouldn't prove anything one way or another. But, I suppose without any other evidence, it would make something like you suggest more possible.

stake1 and the like are close-minded and nothing is gonna change it. Some people cling to opinions like their religion and their guns.
    i saw a movie recently called "i believe in santa"... he made a pretty good point that people grow up and keep believing in some things that adults lied to them about, but stop believing in other things that adults lied to them about

with all the thousands of religions, i have no idea how anyone could say with 100% certainty that they stumbled into the "correct" one, and all the other ones are wrong. i was catholic until i saw higher ups at the catholic church cover up all the sick pedophiles, and move them around rather than have them arrested... and even locally our church had a priest that was stealing money to snort it up his nose

how could i have faith in a system where that stuff is covered up and allowed to continue? always best to be flexible and listen to all opinions, otherwise we're just hearing ourself talk

First 12345 Last