Hi guys, I hope everybody here at SBR are having a great Superbowl Sunday..

I know there's a lot of differences here with the guys on different sides of the spread,the ml and the o/u

Regardless of the outcome of this game, I hope everyone has a good time tonight!

I got a few plays for the Superbowl today that I like.

I got a Descent size wager on the OVER 53.5..

I see some descent amount of people on the under and rightfully so. But I like the over tonight.. Everytime I look at these 2 teams, on paper it always looked like it should go over.. And it never has.. I mean the Superbowl game was like 31 I think, and the last game they played was 44.. It has always served as a disappointment scoring wise.. With the whole it's the superbowl, you play keep away and etc the total to be low is to be expected.. But this is what you call a perfect spot for this to go OVER. Both teams have the weapons to explode on offense, and Pats are expected to go no huddle sometime in the game. Both defense has been playing better and witha week off, their defense can be out of sync as well and give up some big plays.. I feel this is a great spot for this to go over...

I also took the giants ML cuz well I'm a giants fan and I'm about as biased as it comes on this pick.

Also got a couple of prop bets:

Team to call a first charged time out: Giants

for some reason giants always struggle to snap the ball on time in the game and are forced to call a time out. It happens A LOT.. I know because I've watched every single giants game.. IT happens on a HIGH rate.. So I'll take my chances here that it might just happen here again...

Also like Jake Ballard over 25.5 Reception Yards..

Alright of attention and media on the 3 WR for the Giants but Ballard has been quite the last month because of injury.. Ballard is the middle guy and can easily catch ONE reception for 26 yards.. The opportunity is there especially with NE secondary so why not take a shot with this sleeper..

Taking Heads or Tails: Tails..

We all know why we love tails.. Is it a stupid proposition to pay juice on a 50/50? Yes.. But who cares I'm just here to have fun!

Good luck guys!