Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville's Defense is UNREAL!

This team is really starting to come together. Their defense is amazing, it doesn't matter if they are playing man or zone. They have speed, length, quickness, and put constant pressure on teams. They are going to have a great year this season. Watch out . . . They also have a ton of depth and this team is going to make a serious run at the big east title, and be very dangerous in the NCAA tourney . . . GO CARDS!

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didnt see the game but I had Marquette so goodluck to you

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Impressive win tonight. I think the Cards are in for a nice run the next two months, and into the tourny. I saw Padgett play a few times when he was in High School. He was awesome -- a ridiculously mature player for a teenager. I'm glad to see him back from the injury, and doing well for Louisville (17 pts; 10 rbs tonight). I'll be watching this team closely.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

yea they were nasty tonite, unfortunately i had marq

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Louisville's a very talented team. The problem with the Cardinals is they don't have definitive go-to guy down the stretch in a tight game, yet Williams, Caracter and Sosa all think of themselves as being such, when in reality they're all better served as role players.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Louisville's a very talented team. The problem with the Cardinals is they don't have definitive go-to guy down the stretch in a tight game, yet Williams, Caracter and Sosa all think of themselves as being such, when in reality they're all better served as role players.
    Williams and Caracter are better off as role players?

Wow

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

The frontcourt is as good as anybody's in the county. However, the guard play is average. Sosa is going to improve but he has to learn how to be a point guard and not worry about his jumper falling. Last game against Marq was his best game of the season to this point. Jerry Smith is a solid player, and Andre McGee bring great Defense. I still think this team is good enough to compete with the top tier teams in the country.

twtb19
    twtb19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    The frontcourt is as good as anybody's in the county. However, the guard play is average. Sosa is going to improve but he has to learn how to be a point guard and not worry about his jumper falling. Last game against Marq was his best game of the season to this point. Jerry Smith is a solid player, and Andre McGee bring great Defense. I still think this team is good enough to compete with the top tier teams in the country.
    Couldn't agree more about Sosa and I think he seemed to get Patino's message about needing a pt guard that will pass when he got benched. With all the people talking about Padgent and Character playing well leading them, I think without Sosa playing well they are also a completely different team. But when he is on his game and they are playing unselfishly they are very talented and tough to beat.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

If you wanna see unreal defense check out WSU.