1. #526
    fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-11
    Posts: 5,750
    Betpoints: 5185

    [QUOTE=Fred The Hammer;30807088]
    Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post

    My God its ugly. A&M misses 1-n-1 then Tenn breaks press and gets it to a large dumbass by the rim and he misses a dunk or layup while barely fouled. Then misses both fts too. Jesus? Just get to 50 and hope for a flurry of 3s and fouls 2H. Its happened before
    That's what I was thinking... We're at 49 now. Stranger things have happened. We need a foul fest and some 3's to fall for sure. A&M couldn't hit a 3 to save their life in that first half. Total shitshow.

  2. #527
    Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-11
    Posts: 5,214
    Betpoints: 21823

    Some of these games are just dreadful to watch. Villanova/Creighton was the worst game I watched ever. 11-61 was the 3 pt shooting. Think about that. 61 shots with 11 makes for division 1 players at the highest level of cbb.

    This game is only slightly better. How many missed layups and fts??

    Tennessee is impossible to figure out. They either score 80 or they score 60. Similar to Villanova

  3. #528
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Some of these games are just dreadful to watch. Villanova/Creighton was the worst game I watched ever. 11-61 was the 3 pt shooting. Think about that. 61 shots with 11 makes for division 1 players at the highest level of cbb.

    This game is only slightly better. How many missed layups and ft’s??

    Tennessee is impossible to figure out. They either score 80 or they score 60. Similar to Villanova
    I never go too heavy on championship Sunday because their legs are dead. Even super athletic young kids get tired after 3-4 games in a row. Still though? You think maybe dead legs will keep them from getting to the shooters too? It was ugly. Gave up at halftime


    Adding:


    Haliburton Pacers Over 17.5 (-120) MGM


    Riding my boy. Lucky last night, but everyone else was scoring at will and they really didn't need him. They should be losing tonite vs Atlanta. They had 4 other Pacers with 15+ or more last night and that won't happen tonight. Duane Washington started 7-7 with some 30ft threes? Not happening. They'll need Hali tonight to hang around. I'm expecting 20+ tonight because he had 19 last night with no free throws! Big play for me


    Malcolm Brogdon Out tonight

    Haliburton 6 Pacer games w/Brogdon = 17.5 ppg

    Haliburton 6 Pacer games without Brogdon = 20.8 ppg with only 1 game under 18

  4. #529
    Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-11
    Posts: 5,214
    Betpoints: 21823

    Im pretty sure every leg went under today. 1st hlf all games, 2nd half all games and game total all games. 15 out of 15 lol. It was ugly all over. Iowa looked decent because they racked up about 10 pts from free throws otherwise they would have been in the 60s too. That being said, nothing, was as bad as nova/creighton

  5. #530
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Horrible horrible job by the committee imo.

    Tenn a 4? Kentucky a 2 after Tenn just won the tourn and beat Ky 2 of 3. Tenn had better strength of schedule too. Many of the talking heads today said Tenn might get a 1 after winning the SEC tourn, but atleast a 2 seed. WTF?

    Dayton and A&M should've been in. Probably Wake too? Atleast a play-in? Dayton beat Kansas, VT, Miami FL by 16 and won 22 or whatever. Richmond winning the tourn cost them because Davidson was getting in already

    Michigan sucks too. No business whatsoever even being a playin at 17-14

    Indiana shouldn't be a shitty play-in either?
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-13-22 at 07:02 PM.

  6. #531
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    They should have lines up tonight. I'll post atleast 2-3 early birds.

    I think Davidson beats Sparty. Really down on Mich St this year. Davidson has alot of shooters and they're a high IQ team. Mich State doesn't shoot it very well. One of Izzo's weakest teams

  7. #532
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Colorado State +2.5


    Jumping in early for $77 and go from there. Mich sucks. Indiana left their big lefty 1-on-1 1H is the only reason they got the big lead. Col St will double early because they have no shooters. Col State can really score

  8. #533
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Memphis -1.5


    Boise can't handle them. They're a beast. Thats the best 8-9 in the tournament. My God Memphis beat Houston 2 of 3 and Houston is KP #4 overall. Houston got screwed getting a 5 seed too. Ridiculous

  9. #534
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I never go too heavy on championship Sunday because their legs are dead. Even super athletic young kids get tired after 3-4 games in a row. Still though? You think maybe dead legs will keep them from getting to the shooters too? It was ugly. Gave up at halftime


    Adding:


    Haliburton Pacers Over 17.5 (-120) MGM


    Riding my boy. Lucky last night, but everyone else was scoring at will and they really didn't need him. They should be losing tonite vs Atlanta. They had 4 other Pacers with 15+ or more last night and that won't happen tonight. Duane Washington started 7-7 with some 30ft threes? Not happening. They'll need Hali tonight to hang around. I'm expecting 20+ tonight because he had 19 last night with no free throws! Big play for me


    Malcolm Brogdon Out tonight

    Haliburton 6 Pacer games w/Brogdon = 17.5 ppg

    Haliburton 6 Pacer games without Brogdon = 20.8 ppg with only 1 game under 18
    Winner Winner $$


    Hope you guys are riding the money train with this kid? He's really good and more importantly he's on a shitty team and flying under the radar. More value & $$ for his investors. $208 makes for another positive day

    13 games with the Pacers and I'm 9-2 with his player props






    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-13-22 at 09:23 PM.

  10. #535
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Sabonis (Kings) Over 17.5 (-125)


    DK is running a promo where they're giving whatever DeRozan scores tonight as a free bet. So 30 pts = $30 free bet. $50 minimum play. I can put $125 on Sabonis. Why not? He's played 3 home games w/Sac and avg. 24.6 ppg. Played Bulls on the road Feb 16 and had 22 points. He'll be able to get points in the paint as always.

  11. #536
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377




    Adding:


    Tennessee to make Final Four +550 (MGM)


    They're good and they should have a boulder on their shoulder after getting a 3 seed. DK has +330 so maybe MGM is handing out a gift here? I hope so?

  12. #537
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Oddsshark has NBA 1Q/1H Betting Report up again. No surprise with my Pacers or Memphis. Guess who comes to Indianapolis tomorrow night? Ja Morant baby


    Pacers Over 1Q 39-27 (#1 Overs) 23-10 at home

    Pacers Over 1H 46-23 (#1 Overs) 25-9 at home

    Pacers 38-28 ATS 1H (#4)

    Grizzlies 41-27 ATS 1Q (#2)

    Grizzlies 44-24 ATS 1H (#1)

    Grizzlies 40-28 Over 1Q (#3 Overs)

  13. #538
    Miguelon
    Miguelon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-20
    Posts: 783
    Betpoints: 5078


  14. #539
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Miguelon View Post
    Peyton fan.....you're alright man!

  15. #540
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Sabonis (Kings) Over 17.5 (-125)


    DK is running a promo where they're giving whatever DeRozan scores tonight as a free bet. So 30 pts = $30 free bet. $50 minimum play. I can put $125 on Sabonis. Why not? He's played 3 home games w/Sac and avg. 24.6 ppg. Played Bulls on the road Feb 16 and had 22 points. He'll be able to get points in the paint as always.
    Winner Winner $$


    Easy peasy. Should pop a single game parlay on this one too. Just need the Kings to score 111+

  16. #541
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Memphis Grizzlies Over 29.5 1Q (-105) MGM


    Line seems low when you consider the Pacers shitty defense? A little fishy, but Memphis 1Q has been cashing checks and snapping necks all season!

    Ja Morant doubtful, but I trust the shittiness of the Pacers defense. Not betting any more on this game though
    Maybe Haliburton again
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-15-22 at 11:27 AM.

  17. #542
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Trace Jackson Davis (Indiana) Over 17.5 (-125) DK


    3 way Parlay (+259)

    TJD Over 17.5

    Vandy ML -165

    North Texas ML -410



    TJD avg 25.3 in the B10 tournament with a low of 21. They run the offense thru him so he touches it almost every time in their halfcourt offense. If you don't have DK then I'd throw Indiana ML in the parlay
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-15-22 at 12:29 PM.

  18. #543
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Cleveland State/Xavier Over 147.5 (-110)


    Running with some streaks here. Cleveland St on a 10-2 Over streak and Xavier 5-1 Over at home.

  19. #544
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Memphis Grizzlies Over 29.5 1Q (-105) MGM


    Line seems low when you consider the Pacers shitty defense? A little fishy, but Memphis 1Q has been cashing checks and snapping necks all season!

    Ja Morant doubtful, but I trust the shittiness of the Pacers defense. Not betting any more on this game though
    Maybe Haliburton again
    Winner Winner $$


    No Morant no problem. 1-0 baby

  20. #545
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Damn most of these NIT games are sky high at half! Slow ass def minded OU 47-41?

    I have no stats whatsoever to back it up, but I feel like NIT games are looser and higher scoring. No pressure really and they just play. Something to be looked at. I am on X/Clev St Over

  21. #546
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    I have Memphis Griz 66-1 to win the title but only bet $30

    If I would've bet more then I could've hedged it big time and made some cash! They're deep even though I haven't heard of most of those guys

  22. #547
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-13
    Posts: 10,817
    Betpoints: 6179

    Washington State -3

  23. #548
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Washington State -3
    I rode them several times earlier this season, but idk about Santa Clara at all. I have a little on Under 152 in a parlay. Can't see Wash St in a game that high unless they're getting beatdown

  24. #549
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Trace Jackson Davis (Indiana) Over 17.5 (-125) DK


    3 way Parlay (+259)

    TJD Over 17.5

    Vandy ML -165

    North Texas ML -410



    TJD avg 25.3 in the B10 tournament with a low of 21. They run the offense thru him so he touches it almost every time in their halfcourt offense. If you don't have DK then I'd throw Indiana ML in the parlay
    Public burial Everyone and their brother on Belmont. Vandy kids aren't stupid. They're not going to sleepwalk against Belmont and have to hear it around Nashville all year. Maybe if they played some team from Ohio or whatever. Got a little bit on Vandy -135 when they drove the line down

  25. #550
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Trace Jackson Davis (Indiana) Over 17.5 (-125) DK


    3 way Parlay (+259)

    TJD Over 17.5

    Vandy ML -165

    North Texas ML -410



    TJD avg 25.3 in the B10 tournament with a low of 21. They run the offense thru him so he touches it almost every time in their halfcourt offense. If you don't have DK then I'd throw Indiana ML in the parlay
    Winner Winners $$


    Hell yeah! TJD no problem, but N Texas was down 7 with like 3 min left. More OT magic baby! Cashing parlays will shoot up the old bankroll pretty quick!!

  26. #551
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I rode them several times earlier this season, but idk about Santa Clara at all. I have a little on Under 152 in a parlay. Can't see Wash St in a game that high unless they're getting beatdown


    What I tell ya. Wash State doesn't play games in the 150s. 10-2 Under streak at home. Could go double OT or some shit but unlikely

    Big day. Cashed out of my only loss w Xavier and almost got half back. Hate when teams get pressed and don't try to score.

  27. #552
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Big night last night!! Keeping the ball rolling!!

    Adding:


    Long Beach State +11.5 (-105) / BYU DK and +13 with profit boost



    LBS 16-3 ATS streak and 8-1 ATS on the road. That tells me they play hard consistently. On the other side BYU has been overrated all year. They're 3-10 ATS in their last 13.

  28. #553
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I have Memphis Griz 66-1 to win the title but only bet $30

    If I would've bet more then I could've hedged it big time and made some cash! They're deep even though I haven't heard of most of those guys
    Adding:


    Memphis Grizzlies NBA Champs (30-1) FanDuel $150


    These guys convinced me last night. Pacers suck, but they can score. They put up 128 on Boston not long ago, but Memphis crushed them (without Ja Morant) last night 135-102. I don't play alot of futures, but this is a moneymaker imo. If they win the 1R in the NBA playoffs then I can hedge the other 3 potential series and get paid with a $4500 payout

  29. #554
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377



    Adding:


    Longwood / Tennessee Over 132.5 MGM


    Tried to hit 132 (-120) on DK but the line went up. Don't know shit about Longwood except that would be my porn name...Freddy Longwood)) They lost to Iowa 106-73 and Georgetown 91-83. Neither team plays particularly fast, but Longwood shoots (and hits) alot of 3s and that will lead to some Vol run-outs. Oddsshark has 73-65 and I actually think it will be something like 82-59. $220 play for me which is medium-big. My average play is like $100-$125

  30. #555
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    Marcus Smart Celtics Over 12.5 (-130) DK

    3 way parlay with boost (+377) MGM


    Smart Over 12.5 points (-130)


    Tennessee Over 132.5 points (-110)

    Wake Forest ML (-350)


    Really wasn't interested in NBA tonight, but DK has another Promo. Bet $50+ on GS/Boston game and they'll give you 33% profit boost for each 3 Curry hits up to 5. Not even sure how to compute a 165% profit boost but why not?

    Smart's points (15.8 ppg) and minutes (34.3) are both up in March

    As for Wake....not sure about laying big points, but they should be too athletic to lose to Towson at home

  31. #556
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Adding:


    SMU Over 83.5 DK

    2 team parlays DK:

    SMU Over 83.5 & Trae Young Over 3.5 threes (+292)

    SMU Over 83.5 & Trae Young 35+ points (+554)



    Trae has been over 40+ last 2 games and Charlotte plays no defense. Also betting SMU Over 83.5 straight up. KP #55 offense vs Nichols #212 defense and #51 pace. Nichols gave up 83 to Oregon State and 83 & 101 to SE La. SMU should score at will

  32. #557
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Hawks have 69 and Trae has 2 points If you're going to crash then go all-out I guess. Atleast I don't have to sweat anything. SMU 1 for 10 from 3 so thats on fumes too. SMU passes it down low too 1-on-1 and the big stiff kicks it back out? Less then $200 total so no real damage

    Be nice to hit Long Beach and my NBA prop later

  33. #558
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Why didn't I pound Dayton? Guess I figured they'd be too pissed off to play in the NIT, but now I'm going to bet them to win it. They're pretty good and I've been saying it all year. They'd beat Wyoming 80% of the time atleast and probably Michigan 60%

  34. #559
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Not my night. Sometimes better to just pop the dog 1H only, but didn't know Long Beach would get hammered 2H like that. 3 more points for Marcus Smart and that limits the damage! Usually don't count on NBA to keep the ship afloat, but running pretty good this year.

  35. #560
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,496
    Betpoints: 8377

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Adding:


    Marcus Smart Celtics Over 12.5 (-130) DK

    3 way parlay with boost (+377) MGM


    Smart Over 12.5 points (-130)


    Tennessee Over 132.5 points (-110)
    Wake Forest ML (-350)


    Really wasn't interested in NBA tonight, but DK has another Promo. Bet $50+ on GS/Boston game and they'll give you 33% profit boost for each 3 Curry hits up to 5. Not even sure how to compute a 165% profit boost but why not?

    Smart's points (15.8 ppg) and minutes (34.3) are both up in March

    As for Wake....not sure about laying big points, but they should be too athletic to lose to Towson at home
    Finally a winner. Parlay still alive too. Too bad Curry got hurt and I only get 33% boost, but damage control either way

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last
Top