ustrcblue
    ustrcblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks!!!

Hey all i have been a follower for a while on the forum and decided to join in. I got some big plays tonite in college ball.

USc-2
    clemson-6
    duke -4

I have had a pretty good season thus far and want to start posting my plays.

All these plays are 1 unit Fade or follow but once you see my winning rate i will make believers of you!!!

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

if you don't go 3/3 tonight i'm going to stop following
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jbratten

jbratten
    jbratten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

like your first two picks but UCLA Duke Game is gonna be tight and so hard to predict, I personally like UCLA especially if the line keep moving up

ustrcblue

That's fair. I'm working on my 2 hockey plays as well if you wanna check in on those as well. I will post those shortly

ustrcblue

I feel whenever a team like duke is playing people tend to try and over analyze the line and get caught up with square and sharp plays. Duke is clearly the better team here and I predicted the line to be a -7 so i feel pretty confident in laying 4 points.

jbratten
    jbratten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Duke is the better team? Look at UCLA's numbers, Don't get me wrong Duke is a very good team UCLA scores more points and Allows less points. Its a game of who plays better tonight on the big stage, not which team is better because there are arguments on both sides for that, the better team is an opinion in this game

ustrcblue

Ok lets break this down then UCLA is a very decent team being 9-1 with their only loss being a tough game at a tough Missouri team shooting just 33.7%. Given they have plenty of talent, despite losing Shabazz Mohammad to the NBA Draft, and Steve Alford is having a pretty decent rookie season, I dont feel that is enough to challenge Duke at the Garden. Now given they are playing on a neutral floor but come on this is Madison Square here !! I cant think of to many teams as familair with the Garden as Duke... Can you??So with my logic it's basically LIKE a HOME court for Duke. I dont see Ucla stopping Jabari Parker and company. Duke have won 15 of their last 18 games at the Garden. I also am kinda leaning on the over here as well just becasue Duke doesn't quite have the defense and allowing 45% shooting thus far this season. But for what the defense lacks the offenense will easily make up for. Overall I feel very confident in my pick and wont be surprised to see them easily cover here.

ustrcblue

My two hockey plays are red wings/ wild Moneyline 2 units each. Im also going dayton -7.5 and moorehead state-8 (parlay). Ok triggered pulled those are the rest of my bets for the night.

ustrcblue

Hit the parlay so far!!!!!

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

ustrcblue

hit my duke bet!!!!im gona make believers outta yall!!!

ustrcblue

Well not a great night but still a winning night.
    I will be posting my plays later today for you to tail or fade

ustrcblue

Ok everyone these are the plays today. These are my only plays today and already got them locked in. Follow or fade???
    New Jersey Devils +111 1 unit.
    Winnipegs -148 1 unit
    ILCH +2 2 units
    Neb Omaha +15.5 2 units
    ILCH +110 5 units (Big play Today)

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

GL man. All over ILLCHI +3 though. Let's get it!

ustrcblue

Hope all is well today guys. Will be posting my winning picks for the day shortly!!!

ustrcblue

Well another good night for us last night except really the big play losing by one point in the ILLCH game but that's the way it goes. Anyway guys these are the plays for today!!!! Tail or Fade but GL anyways.If I have time later I will post the write ups for these but im heading out the door right now and wanted to put these up for yall!!!
    CFB Wash State -5.5 1unit
    CBB colorado +6 1unit
    CBB missouri -1.5 1unit
    CFB buffalo +2.5 5 units (big Play today)