The Clippers go into Cleveland to face the worst team in NBA history tonight. Trust me when I tell you this game will be filled with perimeter shots, early fouls, and VERY little defense.
The Clippers are on a gruesome 11 game road trip and they are approaching the middle of it, right now playing the 5th game of the 11. On the 4 games of the road trip so far Clippers are averaging 95 points, but 2 of these games were played against what on paper, are defensive teams, in Miami and Orlando. On the season the Clips are averaging 98.9.
The Cavs are at the very beggining of an 8 game home stand, where hopefully for them they will end thier current streak. At home this season the Cavs are averaging 95ppg but giving up 102.
Both teams are loaded with 3 point shooters and neither team run too much of a set up offense, in fact both teams usually get shots up before the 8 second mark in the shot clock. Both teams like the run and get easy shots in transition. Not as much as Denver, or Houston, but they will be running tonight.
The Cavs have been undoubtedly having a horrible season but believe it or not the scoring has been there, they just cant stop anyone. And I don't think tonight is the magical night the defense shows up. In my mind, from capping both teams for most of the season, I believe the ONLY way this game does not exceed its total is if the Clippers begin to run away with it early and it turns to a blow out.
Sessions, Bdiddy, Foye, Griffin, and co. should match up tonight for a lot of scoring, especially with the lack of defense provided by both teams.
IMO Clippers win by 7+ in a 112-99 type of game.
i am playing 3 units on OVER 206.5 BoL all