ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I haven't watched a regular season NBA game in almost 10 years. It's actually insane how much these players are getting paid guaranteed money when they don't give a crap about winning except for a select few premier teams each season.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's not saying much though.
    It is if your always crying 😢 about NBA.you guys are tripping if you think college is a better product than NBA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    It is if your always crying  about NBA.you guys are tripping if you think college is a better product than NBA
    College kids aren't over paid diva's like in the NBA. College kids aren't as talented but they try harder. If you can appreciate that then college ball is more fun to watch over the NBA.

Lakerboy has it right!

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Effort picks up towards playoffs.its a long season. We go through this every year🤦

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Its funny how race seems to be always is injected somehow into topics nowadays.

As kids we saw that most NBA players are Black. So what? Most NHL players are White. So what? The country is mostly White so of course it makes sense that most fans are White. So what? Roughly 6% of the population in the US are Black men. So what? Most fans that attend these games are men. So what?

Does anyone think that the Japanese give a fukk as to how many other races are attending a baseball game in Tokyo?

I had season tickets when the Vancouver got the Grizzlies way back when. It was pretty exciting watching it live. On TV is another matter. It just doesn't do it for me.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    It is if your always crying 😢 about NBA.you guys are tripping if you think college is a better product than NBA
    I might watch the last two minutes of a game in the NBA. I didn't say a thing about college basketball. You are referring to others. College basketball is an awful product as well especially the retarded fouling at the end. You mentioned NBA was better then baseball. I was just saying that's not much to go on. Baseball is boring as hell.
    Generally I pay more attention to sports in the playoffs for sure. I can watch NFL because it's pretty much only one day.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 963

totally agree with lakerboy. ncaa tourney only time you watch college basketball otherwise you go crazy with idiots running the floor

nba playoffs the guys don't start really playing until then. much better product, easier to watch

nfl you know these guys go 100% every time

so yeah, ditto

if you watch all sports all the time imo you just go crazy

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

My apologies to the gay community for this post. Calling the NBA gay, was degrading the gay community. For the gay community to put on the same level as that trash was out of line. I am truly sorry.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I might watch the last two minutes of a game in the NBA. I didn't say a thing about college basketball. You are referring to others. College basketball is an awful product as well especially the retarded fouling at the end. You mentioned NBA was better then baseball. I was just saying that's not much to go on. Baseball is boring as hell.
    Generally I pay more attention to sports in the playoffs for sure. I can watch NFL because it's pretty much only one day.
    I wasn't talking about you I was talking about people in general

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

If a guy is on fire for the other team your bet is usually screwed

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    If a guy is on fire for the other team your bet is usually screwed
    Fundamentals always win in playoffs

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    ...ncaa tourney only time you watch college basketball otherwise you go crazy with idiots running the floor...
    You mean like this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Imagine betting under 144.5 on Michigan vs. Ohio State and watching Michigan presumably dribble out the clock at 144 for a win. <a href="https://t.co/QeP4lkAoGv">pic.twitter.com/QeP4lkAoGv</a></p>&mdash; Desert Swarm (@Desert__Swarm) <a href="https://twitter.com/Desert__Swarm/status/1622328894178181122?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >February 5, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You mean like this?

Reminds me of me when I use to play in high school

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Its funny how race seems to be always is injected somehow into topics nowadays.

As kids we saw that most NBA players are Black. So what? Most NHL players are White. So what? The country is mostly White so of course it makes sense that most fans are White. So what? Roughly 6% of the population in the US are Black men. So what? Most fans that attend these games are men. So what?

Does anyone think that the Japanese give a fukk as to how many other races are attending a baseball game in Tokyo?

I had season tickets when the Vancouver got the Grizzlies way back when. It was pretty exciting watching it live. On TV is another matter. It just doesn't do it for me.
    I one thing that all races have in common, the same maker made them all,selah

First 12