bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was thinking about betting Baghdatis, but i think it's a suckers bet.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Federer is at his best in finals. Baghdatis has been a great story, but I watched the entire match against Nalbandian and he was lucky David's such a headcase, that was reminiscent to his collapse at the USO against Roddick. I think Marcos was very lucky to win that match, so many critical mistakes at the biggest times by David. Not doubting the kid's talents, but just don't think he will be able to get through Roger, despite how average he's been playing by his standards.

Only bet to look at, imho, is the 3-0 sets win by Roger. It's an even money bet now at Pinny. I think Roger wins 3-0 or 3-1, question is...Do you think Roger will have a lapse and lose a set?

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roger is capable of losing a set, can't figure out what Marcos will play, he may be completely flat, or continue fighting, he had one day more rest...too risky to place a bet on the sets imo

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by adriano
    Roger is capable of losing a set, can't figure out what Marcos will play, he may be completely flat, or continue fighting, he had one day more rest...too risky to place a bet on the sets imo
    I meant only bet on Roger to win 3-0 sets or NOT to win 3-0 sets, it's even money both ways pretty much.

quarm_
    quarm_'s Avatar Become A Pro!

damn -140 on Federer to win the tourney really was a gift...i should have taken it
    btw not only the tennis lines on CRIS are a joke...they are an excellent book, and the loyalty program is the best out there - but they really take it back with the vig

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Will Federer win 3-0? - No @ -123 (Pinnacle) is my bet. Baghdatis is a fighter and i would be very surprised if he doesn't take atleast one set. 8 unit play for me.

aje
    aje's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will J. Henin-Hardenne Win 2-1 Sets?

Quote Originally Posted by aje
    Any thoughts on this one?

Yes +285
    No -315
    Thank God! Atleast she quit to get me my refund. I don't think I'll ever be that fortunate again.

First 123