bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thomas is going to get pulled tomorrow you watch the nucks rampage on these kids.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Thomas is going to get pulled tomorrow you watch the nucks rampage on these kids.
    I am not exposed to much Vancouver hockey being from New England, I never realized how annoying and arrogant nucks fans are until this series. They are just as bad as the French Canadien morons in Montreal.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your UFO avatar, ufo's are a reality. aliens are not.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    I am not exposed to much Vancouver hockey being from New England, I never realized how annoying and arrogant nucks fans are until this series. They are just as bad as the French Canadien morons in Montreal.
    Wait til game 3 in Boston I know a couple buddies flying there to watch. Will probably be a couple hundred Canucks fans in attendance. A couple will likely die unfortunately We're just a passionate fan base with years of painful memories. Think of our fans as being comparable to Cubs fans Everyone just needs to let us win a cup and the fan base should become less annoying

dbnmln
    dbnmln's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it cool if the guys dick straddles the blue line. Haha

I agree withe straddling blue line

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

wow the OP is a moron, "played hockey for 12 years" and thinks you can't straddle the blue line..you have got to be kidding me. we used to run plays in practice that would work on doing just that

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I like this thread -- great exercise in understanding the offsides rule! (as long as the reader keeps going all the way through, LOL! )

First 12