JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Marz maybe you need to take a cycle..

I'm half way thru a 6 week cycle of Anavar liquid now.. 40cc's a day oral... Last cycle I took was 20 years ago.. I forgot just how powerful the PED's can be for beginners... I was fit as you know before I started it..

You see results after a week, any fat you had melts away off the belly... You recover fast, you begin to enjoy working out with weights with all the energy and strength gains you see and get.. I look as good and feel as strong as I did when I was 35 years old I think... Very exciting..

I hit the diet hard as well and cut back on the drinking though - All I eat now is chicken breasts, veggies and packages of lean ground turkey mostly.. Steaks and fish on occasion as well.. That get's boring and hard to stomach after a while day after day.. Joints start to take a beating too if you are 46 and tall like me but I'm good.. Sleep is a bit troublesome in the beginning as well... Toss and turn alot.. Didn't lose hair, no zits, my man junk didn't shrink either.. Have a bit of a short fuse as evidenced in the thread posts today maybe and that's it.. Lol..

I am sold on the right PED's when you get older, or if you're young and scrawny and or really fat... Anavar is great and non toxic on the liver, you don't have to shoot it up either. I passed on Test, Dbol, Winstrol, and HGH.. Too many side effects and I don't like needles.

I'm not involved in pro sports anymore so I don't consider this cheating either.. Something to consider down the road Marz if you are a bit scrawny and weak anyways.. Thought to share...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-12-14 at 07:30 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm not involved in pro sports anymore so I don't consider this cheating either.. Something to consider down the road Marz if you are a bit scrawny and weak anyways.. Thought to share...
    since when is suckin cack a sport?
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave PunisherIND 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

I'm half way thru a 6 week cycle of Anavar liquid now.. 40cc's a day oral... Last cycle I took was 20 years ago.. I forgot just how powerful the PED's can be for beginners... I was fit as you know before I started it..

You see results after a week, any fat you had melts away off the belly... You recover fast, you begin to enjoy working out with weights with all the energy and strength gains you see and get.. I look as good and feel as strong as I did when I was 35 years old I think... Very exciting..

I hit the diet hard as well and cut back on the drinking though - All I eat now is chicken breasts, veggies and packages of lean ground turkey mostly.. Steaks and fish on occasion as well.. That get's boring and hard to stomach after a while day after day.. Joints start to take a beating too if you are 46 and tall like me but I'm good.. Sleep is a bit troublesome in the beginning as well... Toss and turn alot.. Didn't lose hair, no zits, my man junk didn't shrink either.. Have a bit of a short fuse as evidenced in the thread posts today maybe and that's it.. Lol..

I am sold on the right PED's when you get older, or if you're young and scrawny and or really fat... Anavar is great and non toxic on the liver, you don't have to shoot it up either. I passed on Test, Dbol, Winstrol, and HGH.. Too many side effects and I don't like needles.

do you use a personal trainer jib? i'm sure its easy to find a fitness guru living in santa monica, yea?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    do you use a personal trainer jib? i'm sure its easy to find a fitness guru living in santa monica, yea?
    I've been lifting and working out since I was a teen and never stopped.. Athletic genes run in my family.. I could be a personal trainer myself today if I wanted too.. I don't need one Pun..

Don't expect many to believe this but I was a standout tennis player in high school and college, basketball I was very good as well and played pro beach volleyball for a year in tournament play.. Wrestled in high school for a year but was too tall and sucked.. Boxed in my late twenties for a year and trained a bit in MMA in my early 30's mainly because I was a fan of the sport and just wanted too.. Jacked my neck and quit...

I played tennis against Pete Sampras as a senior in high school and lost 6-2.. I had a wicked serve and volley game at the net.. That was my claim to fame in tennis... Basketball I ran at the UCLA athletic center and was in pickup games from time to time with some of the showtime Lakers in the late 80's early 90's.. Got a bunch of rebounds and never touched the ball on offense pretty much.. My claim to fame in hoop... I traveled to the Philippines when I was 25 and had a try out with their National team.. They were allowed to have one none national member on the team as I was told.. I was offered a contract after the tryout and declined and came back home as I was getting home sick.. Had volleyball on my mind.. Maybe a mistake.. Umm, being a beach bum I played beach volleyball all the time and played against the best in the world all the time for a few years.. Found a pro partner and tried the circuit, but we could never get over the hump and the money sucked.. I went into property management, accounting and real estate investing then after..

Got into sports writing and gambling and here I am today on this forum. I'd say I'm really good at 3 sports but not great at any in my prime.. That's my legacy that I will go to the grave with.. Oh, I've never been knocked out fighting and or in sparing..

Believe if you want or don't.. I'm use to people calling me a liar on this forum so it's all good..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-12-14 at 08:11 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I cap Sampras at -175 against Jibbby
    Points Awarded:

PunisherIND gave Bumdeal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm just telling my story not bragging and not a big shot..

Pete was tough at Palos Verdes High School and they were the top competing high school team in Tennis with my Santa Monica High School team at the time.. We were scheduled to play Palos Verdes High one time when I was a senior and we took a 30 minute school bus ride over to Palos Verdes High.. I along with 2 others top players from my school played him as it was a rotation thing 1 thru 3.. Pete was a very solid player as I remember and I believe he was maybe in 11 grade and a year behind me at the time. I didn't know he would become as great as he did at the time.. His name was circulating though and our tennis coach said this is the guy to beat.. I was pumped and none of us beat him.. His serves were just as hard as mine and his strokes were money and pegged the lines.... He beat me with placement but he certainly had trouble with my serves early on..

Cap it at -900... We were just high school kids though at the time..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    No progress bro, i wish lifting weights was more fun
    I love lifting so much.

I actually injured my shoulder a week ago doing chest dips and haven't been able to get back in and I'm jonesing.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

his strokes were money and pegged the lines.
    I don't doubt that.

What are your numbers in the big 3 jibby?

Good to hear you're getting on with the lifting, Nuns. It's really addicting when you get going properly.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Good to hear you're getting on with the lifting, Nuns. It's really addicting when you get going properly.
    Yup. So is eating well. I started giving up processed foods for three month spans at a time to measure how I felt, my energy levels, how I was sleeping. You go without any shitty foods for a week or two and you stop wanting them at all; with the addictive nature of processed junk food and refined sugars, I'd rather just cut them out completely, so I recently made the decision to completely abstain from processed foods and grains indefinitely. It's a trade-off, but I think it's worthwhile.

mirinquads

^Exactly. After 3 weeks you won't even want to eat all the shitty food anymore. Try eating a candybar after 3 weeks of eating clean, you can actually feel how bad it is for you, you will feel terrible. Did you get back to lifting after your injury?

MD

^Exactly. After 3 weeks you won't even want to eat all the shitty food anymore. Try eating a candybar after 3 weeks of eating clean, you can actually feel how bad it is for you, you will feel terrible. Did you get back to lifting after your injury?
    No, I haven't lifted in a while. My back is pretty much recovered, I'm just procrastinating on gyming again, partially because I want to be sure I'm not going to reinjure myself.

The hardest part of eating clean is filling calories, honestly. There are only so many different meats and beans you can eat.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

do you even steroid?
    what kind of a cycle is that.. you phaggots need tren, squats and jesus.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Yeah, can't imagine ever quitting at this point. Getting bigger and bigger numbers, constantly challenging yourself is super fun. Something about being under that heavy bar that I just love. Obviously my version of heavy isn't the same as some, but I'm pleased, considering when I started I had to have my wife help me get on and off the bench.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Seriously? It's so easy to put on weight in the beginning, especially for a kid his age, why would you recommend cycling?

Just penetrating eat a ton of calories and lift heavy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Seriously? It's so easy to put on weight in the beginning, especially for a kid his age, why would you recommend cycling?

Just penetrating eat a ton of calories and lift heavy.
    If you are young dude in your mid 20's, very thin and naturally have a very fast metabolism then it is still extremely hard to put on muscle weight and or fat weight period.. Especially if you continue to stay active daily.. I respectively disagree with this comment of yours Nuns..

I don't recommend the use of steroids or testosterone treatments as it's not for everyone.. I also don't recommend it unless you do the full research, have a target goal, and have a reliable source or doctor to administrate and or get them from..

Alot of junk or fake steroids out there circulating and especially on the internet..

I did a cycle in my mid 20's and it did wonders for me with size and over all strength gains that lasted and I had no adverse side effects.. I am doing a cycle again now at age 46 and experiencing no side effects and again I have nothing but good things to report 4 weeks in..

Is what it is..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-14 at 10:47 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yup. So is eating well. I started giving up processed foods for three month spans at a time to measure how I felt, my energy levels, how I was sleeping. You go without any shitty foods for a week or two and you stop wanting them at all; with the addictive nature of processed junk food and refined sugars, I'd rather just cut them out completely, so I recently made the decision to completely abstain from processed foods and grains indefinitely. It's a trade-off, but I think it's worthwhile.
    Seems so boring but i should do the same.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 11-13-14 at 11:18 AM.

marzwoody

Lol i am not doing steroids Jibby.

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

health first. if you're in top health you can train consistently and figure out what works. if you're not you'll get injured, fatigued, feel like shit and have bad mood/appetite probably regardless

stretching regimens, listening to your body and tracking your diet, doing what feels best and trying new things, youll find your best shape. hardest part is dealing with life while trying to do all that... if you're a normal person with resource constraints.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

mirinquads

Doing steroids at your age would be plain retarded. It will jack your hormones, and make you reliant on them to train. But then again, if you don't enjoy training, you don't enjoy training. The main reason I enjoy is, that I could barely walk properly, due to joint pain when i got into it, was fat and lethagic, just generally felt like shit all the time. Was extremely starting out, had to stretch like crazy and couldn't do 2/3's of the exercises, had to slowly work into it. Now I can do sports, walk / run distance, ragdoll people and generally feel like a boss. I bet Nunya have much of the same experince. I guess you have to be somewhat handicapped at the start to appreciate what training can really do for your health and state of mind.
    Not gonna lie, it's gonna suck starting out. You will get addicted to the endorphine rush and seeing your body change, experince your increased powerlevels and attacking ability.

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

^ runners high alone is pretty awesome

when im in shape my metabolism is insane tho... i get so hungry and can eat so much its stupid, and costs a lot

marzwoody

Bump. just benched 500kg. thinking of doing 1000

moretti
    moretti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4822

Why don´t you workout and post some progress report instead of spamming?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by moretti View Post
    Why don´t you workout and post some progress report instead of spamming?
    Spam?

mirinquads

You mean 10 kg 50 times? That's pretty impressive, judging by your pictures.

marzwoody

You mean 10 kg 50 times? That's pretty impressive, judging by your pictures.
    Thanks mirin. nah i kid. but i really need to find out a workout / diet. i still feel ill it sucks. wish i felt 100% and could be lifting weights.

marzwoody

I just want to have a body that looks like Chad Mendes during fight week. that is not to much to ask for isit?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dont we all, dont we all

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Thanks mirin. nah i kid. but i really need to find out a workout / diet. i still feel ill it sucks. wish i felt 100% and could be lifting weights.
    Dude, I posted a pretty standard beginners program for you when this thread started.

Figure out your TDEE (google a tdee calculator) add 500 calories to it and eat that every day, eat >150grams of protein every day, get some good quality fats and then eat whatever the hell you want for the rest of your calories. Then get in the gym and pick some heavy shit up.

alternate:

Day A:
    Bench Press
    Squat
    Deadlift

Day B:
    Overhead Press
    Bent Over Rows
    Squat

Sounds like you just need to work up the motivation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Dont we all, dont we all
    Not me. I like being tall enough to ride rollercoasters.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Not me. I like being tall enough to ride rollercoasters.
    True, has to be a trade-off tho!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Developed a ganglion cyst from doing zerchers, lol. Guess the exercise gods don't want me to squat any which way. Going back to back squats for the time being.

MD

Developed a ganglion cyst from doing zerchers, lol. Guess the exercise gods don't want me to squat any which way. Going back to back squats for the time being.
    A few years back, I was squatting on a Smith machine because I couldn't find a spot (it was late, small gym, I was the only one actually using the gym facility.) I ended up maxing out and having my legs give out, and because I forgot to set the safety pins my ass hit the ground, completely unable to push back up; I desperately started rotating the bar, trying to get the hooks on, but there were no grips that low on the frame (which surely must defeat the purpose of a Smith machine, but I digress.)

I was stuck there for around three minutes because I couldn't generate enough force to move the bar due to the position I was in and exhaustion. Could have cut that time down to a few seconds if I had just called out for help, but I was too proud at the time.

Never used one of those Satan machines again.

mirinquads

To be fair, starting out lifting is a chore, especially when you're weak. I like doing something where I can get better so to speak, so I will mix it up with some martial arts training, more fun when starting out, will get you to a respectable strength level quickly. And you feel like you get better at something each time out. I suppose it's the same with lifting. It's an excuse to eat a ton though, which will raise your testosterone, and thus motivation. If you're skinny and just want to get swole, that's the easy part.

marzwoody

To be fair, starting out lifting is a chore, especially when you're weak. I like doing something where I can get better so to speak, so I will mix it up with some martial arts training, more fun when starting out, will get you to a respectable strength level quickly. And you feel like you get better at something each time out. I suppose it's the same with lifting. It's an excuse to eat a ton though, which will raise your testosterone, and thus motivation. If you're skinny and just want to get swole, that's the easy part.
    Yeah i wanna get a heavy bag. i guess i should just set alarms on my phone and force myself to eat at those times.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

It's an excuse to eat a ton though, which will raise your testosterone, and thus motivation. If you're skinny and just want to get swole, that's the easy part.
    Always weirds me out when people say they don't have much of an appetite, and that eating is the hardest part about lifting. It's the best part about lifting. I could put away 8000 calories a day if it wouldn't fatten me up.

I was doing carbloading for a few months and had no trouble putting down 4000 calories in about 2 hours after my lifts.

First 12345 Last