goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Need these guys to bail me out tonight. Arizona barely squeaked by. Going to be annoying day if I’m wrong
    30x

Edit 8:27pm: Houston won so I cashed this bet out.
    Last edited by goduke; 10-20-23 at 07:28 PM.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

PURE DEATH on Your Way to H--L.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Stop the insanity guy. You are looking for attention now.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Stop the insanity guy. You are looking for attention now.
    Don’t need attention. Just posting my picks. I liked both a lot. I was wrong on houston, let’s see if I’m wrong on Philly.
    Plus let’s be honest man, even if I was seeking attention which I’m not and my history here shows that, there’s not enough people here to get attention from lol

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Don’t need attention. Just posting my picks. I liked both a lot. I was wrong on houston, let’s see if I’m wrong on Philly.
    Plus let’s be honest man, even if I was seeking attention which I’m not and my history here shows that, there’s not enough people here to get attention from lol
    Just roll with your plays and move on. You have too much credibility already. You don’t have to do all this. There are 1000’s of people here right this minute viewing. The only number down is actual posts. You guys don’t know a lot about the internet.

goduke

Just roll with your plays and move on. You have too much credibility already. You don’t have to do all this. There are 1000’s of people here right this minute viewing. The only number down is actual posts. You guys don’t know a lot about the internet.
    What am I doing for attention? Posting my plays?

mjsuax13

And look, Houston is back up! Now you have this liability.

goduke

And look, Houston is back up! Now you have this liability.
    Might cash it out now. Going to see if houston holds on then decide the best approach
    Only was going to bet one of the two if the first win

goduke

Ok cashed out the bet for a little loss, since Houston took it down

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Houston won so u cashed this out ???

lol clown show here

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Houston won so u cashed this out ???

lol clown show here
    They are big bets I’m here to make profit not put unnecessary liability out there. Watch how some who wins does it, you could learn a few things

Also you know what a clown show is? Claiming you took houston in the top of the ninth when you always post your long shots

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Johnny's right... You either like Philly or you don't. That goes for any bet under the sun. You cashed it out because another one won? So you're done for life then?

Total clown show.
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Johnny's right... You either like Philly or you don't. That goes for any bet under the sun. You cashed it out because another one won? So you're done for life then?

Total clown show.
    Looks like I made the right decision. Imagine that. I must be doing something right.
    No reason to listen to you or care what you think of me. I care about my money

Eddy Munny

Non-binary clown show here. The big top is in town.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Someone who feels himself the way you do goduke, and you do and you’ve made some epic calls around here so I don’t blame you…but claiming a $500 unit and making bets of $3500, $10,000, and $15,000 because you “need a bailout”…you gotta see how this doesn’t look great for you.

And yes we’ve talked on here for years and I don’t necessarily have any reason to not believe you other than you shouldn’t be fukking around on SBR all the time if you got that kinda dough to sling around. (MJ would leave his family and just be knee deep in hookers and blow for example…)

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Someone who feels himself the way you do goduke, and you do and you’ve made some epic calls around here so I don’t blame you…but claiming a $500 unit and making bets of $3500, $10,000, and $15,000 because you “need a bailout”…you gotta see how this doesn’t look great for you.

And yes we’ve talked on here for years and I don’t necessarily have any reason to not believe you other than you shouldn’t be fukking around on SBR all the time if you got that kinda dough to sling around. (MJ would leave his family and just be knee deep in hookers and blow for example…)
    Sorry it’s not really a bailout so maybe my wording was poor. But when I thought houston lost I did think I needed a win to make the night salvageable.
    As for your other part, I’m on SBR because I’ve been on this site for awhile. It takes no time to post and I do it often during games. But I wouldn’t say I’m on here as much as others.
    It’s just one of those things you do when you are bored, watching a game, etc.
    Also I really don’t think this is alot of money, it’s all relative. You have a bankroll and you take your shots. I know for a fact that others on this site bet more than I do.

In the end if it “doesn’t look good for me” I don’t really care much. I’m not here to do anything but post some winners, talk about random games and hopefully some people make money off my picks.
    It’s been the same since i started posting on this site many many years ago

goduke

But on your point Tex I’ll stop posting the amounts. I did it so people knew my comfort level but apparently it gets some people on here all worked up.

Eddy Munny

His "comfort level" was 30 units but then promptly aborted because another bet won.

So how many units until your comfortable enough to let the game start? 80x? 90x? 150x?

Let us know so we can proceed accordingly.

goduke

His "comfort level" was 30 units but then promptly aborted because another bet won.

So how many units until your comfortable enough to let the game start? 80x? 90x? 150x?

Let us know so we can proceed accordingly.
    Bet has been cashed out nothing to discuss. Move on and go earn your own money

Eddy Munny

Bet has been cashed out nothing to discuss. Move on and go earn your own money
    Oh don't worry, I didn't expect an answer.

Typical pattern with you and your ilk, get confronted with logic and skate away as soon as possible.

Occasionally sprinkle in some victimhood for good measure.

goduke

Oh don't worry, I didn't expect an answer.

Typical pattern with you and your ilk, get confronted with logic and skate away as soon as possible.

Occasionally sprinkle in some victimhood for good measure.
    I’m not here to teach you or explain why I do what I do. Why don’t you post your picks and move on?

Eddy Munny

I’m not here to teach you or explain why I do what I do. Why don’t you post your picks and move on?
    LOL, that's because you talk out of your ass in every facet of life.

You literally told another poster that you posted units to show your "comfort level." Okay, fair enough.

2 or 3 unit play?

Nope.

5 unit play?

Not even close.

Uh... 10 unit play?

Pssh... 30 mutha fukkin units on this one. My comfort level is through the roof, can't even be measured... Lock it up.

Oh wait, let me hit the eject button on my 30 unit play right quick before the game starts.

LMAO.... clown show? No, more like shit show.

goduke

LOL, that's because you talk out of your ass in every facet of life.

You literally told another poster that you posted units to show your "comfort level." Okay, fair enough.

2 or 3 unit play?

Nope.

5 unit play?

Not even close.

Uh... 10 unit play?

Pssh... 30 mutha fukkin units on this one. My comfort level is through the roof, can't even be measured... Lock it up.

Oh wait, let me hit the eject button on my 30 unit play right quick before the game starts.

LMAO.... clown show? No, more like shit show.
    The game had already started and also I had already won enough on the day. Doesn’t matter if I loved the play, I chose to take what I won and call it a day. Things happen and I can’t lose what I don’t put in the middle. End of story.

Eddy Munny

The game had already started and also I had already won enough on the day. Doesn’t matter if I loved the play, I chose to take what I won and call it a day. Things happen and I can’t lose what I don’t put in the middle. End of story.
    Make sure you cancel all your NFL bets on Sunday since the Astros won... Unless they're over 30 units of course.

Keep us updated.

goduke

Make sure you cancel all your NFL bets on Sunday since the Astros won... Unless they're over 30 units of course.

Keep us updated.

Will do. Have a good night.

Eddy Munny

Will do. Have a good night.
    Corny little non-binary fruit basket.

goduke

You know what the fun thing about this Ed? My picks continue to win. You harass me, don’t share your picks other than your terrible Browns future and yet I keep posting winners.
    I didn’t win anything on this but people that utilize my picks are coming out way ahead while you are just trolling. Classic

Eddy Munny

Gopuke logic:

"I absolutely loved the play or else I wouldn't have put 30 units on it. However, I had already won money and there is a limit to how much money I'll allow myself to win in a 24 hour period. Therefore I cancelled."

Eddy Munny

Gopuke shouldn't even be allowed to vote or operate a motor vehicle.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Looking good so far Pukey! I was with ya on this one.. Hang on here Philly and wrap this baby up!

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/philade...cks-431020129/

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16795

duke is good people and did nothing wrong

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Damn it Philly folding like a cheap suit now. Tied game. Errrrrrrr!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    duke is good people and did nothing wrong
    C'mon man. GoPuke is one of the biggest idiots on the site. You're better than this or are you just being facetious?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

2 late inning comeback wins in the same night with team down 2 or more runs.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    2 late inning comeback wins in the same night with team down 2 or more runs.

NEVER been done in MLB playoff history. Funny how no one can hold a lead since gambling was legalized.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last