1. #1
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    MLB - Monday, 5/14/18

    2 MLB Sides Monday

    Twins -110 (5 Dimes)
    Padres -105 (5 Dimes)


    YTD: 137-134-7, +20.99

  2. #2
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    4 MLB Plays Monday

    4 MLB Plays Monday

    Twins -110 (5 Dimes)
    Indians / Tigers UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Padres -105 (5 Dimes)
    Reds / Giants OVER 8 -110 (Heritage)

  3. #3
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,470
    Betpoints: 13158

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    4 MLB Plays Monday

    Twins -110 (5 Dimes)
    Indians / Tigers UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Padres -105 (5 Dimes)
    Reds / Giants OVER 8 -110 (Heritage)
    Was thinking same thing here. Nothing on the BoSox game???

  4. #4
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,915
    Betpoints: 6713

    i just drop luchessi even with his sub 3 era. Think he is due to get splattered. Can the reds win 6 games in a row?

  5. #5
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i just drop luchessi even with his sub 3 era. Think he is due to get splattered. Can the reds win 6 games in a row?
    Lucchessi is GOOD, maybe not sub 3.00 ERA good but he is a legit good major league pitcher that I rated fairly highly right from his first start. He has a very bright future and may possibly never get demoted to the minors again (I am not sure what his Team Options situation is).

  6. #6
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Was thinking same thing here. Nothing on the BoSox game???
    Oakland or pass at current price, I only get Boston 57% (-133).

  7. #7
    A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-12
    Posts: 5,243
    Betpoints: 241

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i just drop luchessi even with his sub 3 era. Think he is due to get splattered. Can the reds win 6 games in a row?
    That's funny, I just moved him to the bench for my fantasy team. I was having the same thought.

  8. #8
    Professor1215
    Improve Everyday
    Professor1215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-11
    Posts: 216
    Betpoints: 3212

    Cubs-Braves. Obviously not on your radar today, but I feel like Teheran is outperforming Quintana so far this year, and the Cubs always seem to be over-valued. Seems like some key players were given the day off.

    Curious if ATL has any value today at all in your eyes?

  9. #9
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor1215 View Post
    Cubs-Braves. Obviously not on your radar today, but I feel like Teheran is outperforming Quintana so far this year, and the Cubs always seem to be over-valued. Seems like some key players were given the day off.

    Curious if ATL has any value today at all in your eyes?
    I actually have CUBS 65% (-186) and would have bet them at under -150. And I still have Quintana rated much better than Teheran, it is still too early to overreact to this season. Yes the gap has closed but Q had a big advantage to start.

  10. #10
    Professor1215
    Improve Everyday
    Professor1215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-11
    Posts: 216
    Betpoints: 3212

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I actually have CUBS 65% (-186) and would have bet them at under -150. And I still have Quintana rated much better than Teheran, it is still too early to overreact to this season. Yes the gap has closed but Q had a big advantage to start.
    Appreciate the response and insight! I will be watching. Thank you!

  11. #11
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 4,075
    Betpoints: 1831

    Good luck, LT. I took the Cubbies and after seeing what you have for the game, I'm liking my pick even more.

Top