rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

MLB betting strategies

Some strategies I've learned along the way. Some I've bought and some I've found in here.

***USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!***

(mine) ML fave of the day @ 1.45 decimal and higher last year went 139-63 69%. (so far, sucking)

(tout) Look for a home fav that lost it's 1st game. If it's still the home fav, bet that team the rest of the series.
    If it doesn't win the 2nd game, chase the 3rd game. Works pretty well.

(mine) On the 3rd game in the series, look for the home team that lost it's two previous games. If it has a +1.5
    run line with odds over 1.45 bet that, otherwise bet the ML. Premise is, teams don't like to be shut out especially at home.

(fellow poster) Starting late May, bet all home teams with a win record over .500 and a home win rate .500 and over.
    If the 1st bet loses, chase the next 2 games. Poster left after having a few bad series losses.

(bought) Using decimal odds, look for -1.5 RL at min odds of 2.35 and the opposing team ML odds of a min of 2.35. Bet the -1.5 and the opposing teams ML. Betting both sides wins small if it wins, but when you lose, it takes awhile to recover.

(bought) Parlay system. Keeping two separate records, parlay the home ML fav with the under and parlay the away team ML with the over. Never tried. I have parlayed the home fav ML with the under and the over. (Separate bets)

If anyone has a system they'd like to share, would be appreciated.

Have a good season.

suzie
    suzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

AS i'm being taught ........... this is #1 rule in baseball Never bet against the streaks stay with winners play against the losers

The Vegas wiseguys system includes these stay under -155 or less on chalks

has been proven that constantly betting on -160 and above favorites is not good

strick money management always start with 2% of your bank and thats for the day not per game

if you have $1000 to start you bet $20 per day; increase the amount as bank increases increase the % take advantage of your hot streaks.

Never double up after a loss if you havent learned from past experiences how dissasturous this is then the wiseguys suggest you find another way to earn a living.

If you treat sports betting as a bussiness instead of as just making plays you will do better.

Few can do this it's boring but think long term you will have amassed a huge bank roll in 3 years

other rules are
    never bet when drunk hungry tired or high or under stress from life like family and or friends causing you problems
    Your in a false state of mind and will lose 100% of the time

never bet just for the sake of having action ....like your out with friends all decide you like late game on nfl cowboys - 7 1/2 vs Giants

all call in bets every one loses late game TD by giants lose by 3 points failed on side kick game over etc... etc...

maybe not a system but it's sure fire method in betting sports