WiscoBets
    WiscoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

# of plays

Over the past couple years I have gone back and forth between playing a lot of games a day and then going back to only selecting 2-3 games a day where I find the best value. What kind of strategy do you employ? And why? Right now I'm in the 'play many many games' phase. Would love to hear everyones thoughts!

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I typically play 3 games a day. The most Important wager IMO is the first one. Winning guarantees you can lock in profits with money management. Trying not to chase the first loss is equally as important. I fin my favorite game, then typically only play 2-3 later games with a win. With a first game loss I dollar down and try to take two without risking the whole bank roll. Ive found this method to be very profitable for me in the long run. Just win that first one and you are golden.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

On a side note, I'm using this strategy with big wagers. Keep in mind your risk is the same if you bet small, but losing 5 games at 50 bucks a pop isnt the end of the world if you are a small better so you may be more apt to fire away at 8 games if you bet less and can afford it. Cheers!