Salcas
    Salcas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long Shot Parlay Of The Day (May 7th)

This might actually hit boys

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

how is that a longshot with all favorites?

you shoulve stuck with ml on bosox

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post

I agree he made the right bet by taking the sox -1.5 tonight. And this is coming from an Indians fan. Sowers is making his first start of the year and has sucked horribly the past two years. Being at fenway and they won last night. I don't expect them to win tonight or be within 3 runs let alone 1. Not to mention wakefield is pitching for the Sox. Who is having a very good year thus far. And his last outting against us made us look like H.S. batters. We have only won 2 games in a row once this entire year so far.

If I wasn't an Indians fan I would bet Boston -1.5 However, being an indians fan prohibits me from betting on them except O/U's.
    Last edited by Slanina; 05-07-09 at 04:44 PM.

Salcas

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post

Favorites tend to lose alot

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

The only scary game I see is the Dodgers. We all know Ramirez is out. But with 13 in a row at home seems to be coming to an end very soon. That streak was intact for 90 years for a reason. Baseball is unpredictable with so many games. I don't see them winning like they have been without their best hitter. Not only from the offensive production but the mental aspect with it being so recent after finding out. Hopefully, they'll squeek one more out for you tonight.

Salcas

Yeah, and its weird that this Manny thing happened on the day that their going for the record..

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I agree he made the right bet by taking the sox -1.5 tonight. And this is coming from an Indians fan. Sowers is making his first start of the year and has sucked horribly the past two years. Being at fenway and they won last night. I don't expect them to win tonight or be within 3 runs let alone 1. Not to mention wakefield is pitching for the Sox. Who is having a very good year thus far. And his last outting against us made us look like H.S. batters. We have only won 2 games in a row once this entire year so far.

If I wasn't an Indians fan I would bet Boston -1.5 However, being an indians fan prohibits me from betting on them except O/U's.

I really wish I wasn't an Indians fan tonight cause I wouldve won some money. This game stuck out like a black eye. I'm watching some of it between commercials on the cavs game. 11 straight reached base for boston and counting in the 6th.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

I really wish I wasn't an Indians fan tonight cause I wouldve won some money. This game stuck out like a black eye. I'm watching some of it between commercials on the cavs game. 11 straight reached base for boston and counting in the 6th.
    12 straight. 3 run dinger by Bay. I will puke.

cohen59
    cohen59's Avatar Become A Pro!

No lie buddy 12 runs no outs im pretty pissed i only took it money line lol what an inning!

Salcas

Those phucking yankees..never thought my team would let me down like this so many times so far