Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

I've been following this clown since he first appeared on here. At first I wanted to see what he had because no matter how good or bad it would be the majority wasn't going to give him a fair chance regardless.

After 6 weeks here's what I've seen......

1) Posted plays from 3 different systems and said track each differently
2) Stopped posting system plays and went to underdog plays when systems had bad runs
3) Would only post graph from beginning of season, not since posting on SBR as requested by alot of members
4) Said he would post plays daily. Several times no plays posted at all but always bragged about VIP club wins from that day.

To me this just adds up to the same old tout things............I wouldn't post this but trying to warn anyone that hasn't followed this thread yet to save your time....IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

Quote Originally Posted by chound View Post
I've been following this clown since he first appeared on here. At first I wanted to see what he had because no matter how good or bad it would be the majority wasn't going to give him a fair chance regardless.

After 6 weeks here's what I've seen......

1) Posted plays from 3 different systems and said track each differently
2) Stopped posting system plays and went to underdog plays when systems had bad runs
3) Would only post graph from beginning of season, not since posting on SBR as requested by alot of members
4) Said he would post plays daily. Several times no plays posted at all but always bragged about VIP club wins from that day.

To me this just adds up to the same old tout things............I wouldn't post this but trying to warn anyone that hasn't followed this thread yet to save your time....IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
Well said. Pretty sad sbr sponsored this. The guy actually posted both sides of a play a few weeks back and no one called him out on it. Guess few were watching at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
I have produced 60% "dog only" plays for a couple weeks now on this forum with no intention of monetary gain rather sharing with the fellas here. I do not look for attention here as well. After 3 month of plays, your intent will come clear. In any case, I do wish you well in your endeavor.
This was 1 week into the this BS, you guys are now just catching on? even after billysink's threads here?

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Here is math explanation why our approach with underdogs always wins long term:
Why with favorites you never win:

You never win with favorites (Imagine odd 1.70 which is awesome odd for favorite, usually it's 1.55 or worse)
You bet 100 first game and you lose.
Normally when favorite lose first game, odd drastically goes down but lets assume same odd (never happens), You bet again 100 and you win 70.
You are still 30 buscks down but third game you bet again 100 and you win 70
-100+70+70=0.4 UNITS won with a 2-1 favorite serie.

Now you lose 1-2 (this happen about half times with odds about 1.70)
first game you lose -100
second game you win +70
second game you lose -100
you are -1.3 UNITS down

Favorites with odds above 1.7 are not really favorites and a flip coin!

if you win 0.4 UNITS per serie won and you lose -1.3 per serie lost, you need at least 3 series won by favorite by only 1 won by underdog to be breakeven (still 0.25 units down) To be in profit 0.75 UNITS won you need 4 favorite series won and 1 lost.
Impossible to win like that!!!

Or you can take EVERY HOME FAVORITE in the MONTH of JULY and second game series and be 411-234 (62.83u) since 2004. Follow this, only losing season was 2008 and it was -.95u. otherwise, money.