pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    i dont need to believe what i will....il believe what i know....why do u waste ur time with these measley 5,10,15,20, and 25 doller bets nocoin??? and u have admited to others multiple times u bet low amounts of money...why even waste ur time...u need to find somthn better to do with ur time or come up with a diff way to bet so u can actually make money
    why do you waste your time arguing with people on a gambling forum about who bets more $ on a fukkin game?? get a life loser

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

i dont need to believe what i will....il believe what i know....why do u waste ur time with these measley 5,10,15,20, and 25 doller bets nocoin??? and u have admited to others multiple times u bet low amounts of money...why even waste ur time...u need to find somthn better to do with ur time or come up with a diff way to bet so u can actually make money
    Yes you do need to believe what you will. You make assumptions to fit your stereotypes and agendas for pretty much every poster on this site. It's cool -- that's what you do. Whatever trips your trigger.

pattymayo

im not fighting anyone...i dont tail anyone either...i work alot so many times i cant even see other peoples picks cuz they post late but either way i glance at plays to see what others like and make my own picks...i bet $100 to $500 a play so im in this to win...u just bet a few dollers everyday and dickk off i mean how can that even be fun??? and i know u dont have a job cuz ur on here 24/7....u must be using ur unemployment and ur social security checks for ur bets HAHAHAA
    fukkin Sam Rothstein over here lets see some screenshots of these mammouth bets mr. big baller

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    why do you waste your time arguing with people on a gambling forum about who bets more $ on a fukkin game?? get a life loser
    It makes people feel more secure to either bet more on games or tell people they bet more on games, even if they actually don't. All about security.

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

the angle for me was the under...two shitty offenses (one worse than the other of course) and the Padres knack for making a scrub look like a cy young winner. On the under 8.5 tomorrow as well..I am going to bet every Padres game under until they show they can hit the damn ball.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It makes people feel more secure to either bet more on games or tell people they bet more on games, even if they actually don't. All about security.
    like they are searching for some sort of acceptance from STRANGERS on an internet forum.

Oh man that Rbryne bets $500 a game, what a fukkin winner he is.

is that what he's looking for?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Padres can go to hell.

Just these empty innings.... and the 8th innings was the worst. They looked AAA today.

xelance

Also, here was a nice angle LOL

Single #212047433 (Placed by Web)
    Baseball - MLB Player Props (Prop) Moneyline
    (SD vs HOU) - Will Brad Hawpe (SD) record a hit?
    Must start for action. Game must go 8.5 innings unless outcome has been determined.
    (5628) No +160 Thu@7:05p

Final Scores
    Yes 0
    No 1

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by xelance View Post
    the angle for me was the under...two shitty offenses (one worse than the other of course) and the Padres knack for making a scrub look like a cy young winner. On the under 8.5 tomorrow as well..I am going to bet every Padres game under until they show they can hit the damn ball.
    You sure as hell didn't have to sweat that one out. I think they could've played 40 innings tonight and not gone over.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

im a high roller guys...always have been and always will be....i know alot of cheap people and i cant fukkn stand them!!!! this guy pm'd me telling me that you nocoin told him via pm that u only bet 10 to 20 dollars a game so u can deny it all u want but its the truth...im jus sayn why even bet if ur gonna be nickel and diming urself to death

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Padres can go to hell.

Just these empty innings.... and the 8th innings was the worst. They looked AAA today.
    I'm sorry, but no professional baseball team should not at least tie the game with a runner at 2nd and no one out in a 1-run game. Pitiful.

Rbyrne

so then how much to u bet a game pattymayo....why waste time beting such small amounts....go big or go home lil homie

christhegun
    christhegun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Is fooling themselves. This game is a toss-up. Period. Two shitty offenses whiffing at each other. Should have been a stay-away game. No true "winning" or "losing" this bet.
    Goldengreek has HOU as a 9* play.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Because unlike you, I actually cap my own games and make my own picks.
    I just like to make money. I don't really care where the picks come from.

pattymayo

im a high roller guys...always have been and always will be....i know alot of cheap people and i cant fukkn stand them!!!! this guy pm'd me telling me that you nocoin told him via pm that u only bet 10 to 20 dollars a game so u can deny it all u want but its the truth...im jus sayn why even bet if ur gonna be nickel and diming urself to death
    post some screenshots mr high roller

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

$20 on up, actually. My biggest bet on a single game has been $200.

Why do you care? What does it matter? I've openly admitted I do this as a hobby -- not a source of income. I have a job, a wife and kids. I don't need to risk that as a "high roller" -- and I'm not ashamed of that. Sorry.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by christhegun View Post
    Goldengreek has HOU as a 9* play.
    So?

xelance

Will Brad Hawpe record a hit?...+160 on no? Bodog loves to give away free money lol, you are better off playing gimmick props like these and the under than to play on either side

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

like they are searching for some sort of acceptance from STRANGERS on an internet forum.

Oh man that Rbryne bets $500 a game, what a fukkin winner he is.

is that what he's looking for?
    I don't know what he's looking for. He's been around for a while -- just an angry person for whatever reason.

Rbyrne

i guess thats fair enough if u enjoy it as a hobby....im guessing u have been doing this for a couple years and maybe will go big on bets one day after u feel more comfortable and confident with ur plays

pattymayo

Rbyrne does it as a hobby too since he told us he does in fact have a job. Only way i'd give you a pass is if you were making your sole income on sports betting... you obviously are not. and i'm willing to bet NoCoin is 500x the capper you are.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Lol might just be me but I can't understand half of what Rbyrne is saying. Who cares what someone gambles..unless they obviously air bet for attention then you can bury em.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i guess thats fair enough if u enjoy it as a hobby....im guessing u have been doing this for a couple years and maybe will go big on bets one day after u feel more comfortable and confident with ur plays
    No need to. Has nothing to do with being "comfortable" or "confident." Why put an entire paycheck on the line when I have little ones at home to feed? That makes no sense to me.

pattymayo

Rbryne needs to get laid .. think its been a long time..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Rbyrne does it as a hobby too since he told us he does in fact have a job. Only way i'd give you a pass is if you were making your sole income on sports betting... you obviously are not. and i'm willing to bet NoCoin is 500x the capper you are.
    I don't know about that, but I get more out of capping than I do the bets themselves. It's more of a high for me to see a fresh set of lines (the PG kind) than it is to make a big bet and put a lot of my hard-earned money in the hands of an athlete that makes more in a minute than I do in a month -- and may not give a shit one way or another if they win the game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

This message is hidden because Rbyrne is on your ignore list.

Rbyrne

patty...go hit up the dollar menu u broke fukkk

xelance

I agree with all NoCoin has said...who really cares what a persons bankroll is? Mine is probably lower than anybody's here, but it doesnt matter to me....I dont gloat about all the money I make and neither does NoCoin. If he did, then ok you would have a point..but he doesnt.

Rbyrne

hey houlliiii how many runs did dave bush give up vs the tigers??? how'd that over play go for u?? i dont give a fukk if im on ur ignore list u dumb bitchh...u made a useless thread telln everyone to bet the over in a game that ended 3-2....u pulled a no coin on us

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by xelance View Post
    I agree with all NoCoin has said...who really cares what a persons bankroll is? Mine is probably lower than anybody's here, but it doesnt matter to me....I dont gloat about all the money I make and neither does NoCoin. If he did, then ok you would have a point..but he doesnt.
    I'm not going to pretend I'm betting with Monopoly money. That isn't fair to people who actually tail my bets and try to make legitimate coin off them. 1U for me is $20. It is what it is.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Dustin Moseley is 0-3 with a 1 ERA

That kind of shit only happens on shitbird teams like the Padres.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I've already booked my Houston bet for tomorrow.

I know Harangatang is going to give up at least 3, and Happ should have a field day with this shit lineup.

pattymayo

patty...go hit up the dollar menu u broke fukkk
    ill ask again.. post us a screenshot of your monster bets big guy

Rbyrne

no coin....post my coment about houlii for me so he can see the post lol this guy acts like he knows everything fukkn tool...thanks in advance buddy....i mean he did make a thread bashing Bush and he didnt even give up a run

First 12