My friend Tom is an absolute fan of NFL, and so his brother Jack does. Besides, their parents are agent forNFL. And they have a large scale NFL shop. So Tom and Jack often go to the shop to try various kinds of jerseys. And they always get a good relationship with each other for they have the same hobby.
One day, when I got their home, I saw Tom had a quarrel with Jack. I was so surprised, as I never saw any quarrel between them.
Eventually, I got to know that the quarrel is caused by NFL jerseys. They diverged in choosing team jerseys for their teams.
Tom is a faithful fan of Miami Dolphins. Most of Tom’s players like Chad Henne and Joey Porter. They would prefer to choose Miami Dolphins jerseys as their uniforms. But Jack claimed that he was a sincere fan of New York Giants. So Jack insists on choosing Giants. While one team can only use one kind of Dolphins.
However, Tom and Jack can’t reach agreement with each other. Tom was very passionate and crazy to Chad Henne. He said, “I will always support Chad. He is a quarterback. He can be the most expert at arranging the shock tactics and defensing the opponents. So if we choose Dolphins jerseys, we could be inspired by such great NFL players. Of course we can be sure to be winners”
I advised that to choose jerseys was important to hold a competition, which would not influence your love to any teams. After all, you are to join in the competition, not to show off which team players you admire. So teamwork and the ability to play the national football is your main concern.
I hope there is a need of experienced friends share with me, friends who are interested can add my facebook, y2kmm@sina.com.my twitter usename:y2kmm Look forward to your sharing.