I am in a 12 man PPR league. 4 points for passing tds, 6 for rushes/catching tds. Everything else is very standard. My team is completely stacked but I feel like I still have more room to improve even more

Qb- Joe Flacco
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB Ray Rice
FLex Darren Mcfadden
WR Wes Welker
WR percy Harvin
TE Fred Davis

Bench
FOrte
Hightower
Cutler
garcon
ochocinco to name the notables

I have 5 quality rbs. 4 of which are top 7ish guys. I have a few different options on the table I just don't know which route is the best to go.

option 1. I can trade welker for Nicks and one of his TE's who are witten on Gronkowski. I almost would rtaher have witten in a ppr league. and I view this to be very good value for welker. I could then take forte and a random piece from the bench. May have to be Hightower tho. and trade him for romo santana moss and peyton hillis. That scenario could def be done and will upgrade me at qb and TE all for a downgrade in welker and some bench spots

option 2. This one is more intricate. I would Trade Welker, Peterson, flacco and Hightower for aaron rodgers, nicks, witten/gronkowski, and jahvid best. I would then take best and trade for miles austin. It would leave my 3 top rbs as forte mcfadden and rice which is more then sufficinet, gives me a huge qb and greatly improve my TE. Nicks and AUstin are obv great options barring health at wr also

option 3 leave it alone which i don't want to do cause one of my 4 rbs will never play

option 4. ALthough you guys don't know the teams any other idea that seems plausible that could work as a general idea

Thank you!