Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Martincova +260

I watched her last round match vs. Teichmann which was a great battle. She was really determined and accurate with her shots. Lots of energy. Martincova appears to be in that do-or-die time for her career at age 27 and might be prime for a run in the rankings.

She is Czech, so will receive the crowd support in Ostrava. She is facing Annette Kontaveit, the defending champion. Although Annette beat her last month 6-2,6-1 in just the match before Teichmann, at Tallanin, that match was in Kontaveit's native Estonia. So, we have a rematch this time at Martincova's native Czech Republic.

I expect an exciting match. In the summer, they faced each other at Cincy, and Kontaveit won but it was 3-setter:
    6-3, 5-7,4-6.

Kontaveit can have her soft spots. She might be able to win. At +260 (or higher), there may also be an opportunity to hedge out profitably.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Up to +285 at DraftKings.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I wish you luck Snowball, but it seems that you gave us a whole list of reasons for why the money should be on Kontaveit.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kontaveit retired in 2nd set down a set and a break rather than lose.

So, I was deprived a win.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Snow you always find the most random dogs and are usually pretty successful!