And whoever else can advise. Have one leg left of a decent parlay to fill, and initially thought to just play it safe and use Na Li ML and hedge with a wager on Cibu ML. That seems the safest, most logical route to take. But we're called gamblers for a reason - that little voice deep down that urges you to take a prop or spread or something simply for a higher payout. To that end I've considered everything from Na Li in straights or 3 sets to the Under to the match going to 3 sets. It seems like everyone is on the Chinese woman to take care of business, especially since she's dominated h2h and only gone to 3 sets once. If Cibu can indeed pull off the upset, the chances are better that it'd be in 3 sets as opposed to straights, right? Cibu 2-1 has very good odds, as well as Na Li 2-1. Perhaps the (safest) riskier wager would be to fill the parlay with Na Li in straights and hedge with a single on it going to 3 sets, so then it won't matter who wins if it goes 3 sets? But then of course I'll be kicking myself for not taking either at 2-1 since that would be a significant increase in the payout. Maybe I should stop overthinking and just go with the obvious Na Li ML with the Cibu hedge. Decisions, decisions...