JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

personal record keeping. whatever bro hatersgonnahate

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    now in tiebreak. I learned something here i should of been able to predict. If you like the dog in the tiebreak round wait for the game to be 6-6 i could get another $5-$10 off belucci but i wont lose to much sleep over that
    No. What you learned is that was the case in this one particular match. Observe a hundred more with the exact same pattern and I'd be inclined to agree.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    personal record keeping. whatever bro hatersgonnahate
    Personal? That's an interesting way to view it. Good luck with your bets in any case!

JuniorAnalyst

Does it really matter i just have documented a live betting run i went on i made some dough and i apoligize if my thread got in the way of all the other amazing discussion topics. remember you clicked on this thread

Hardcoar

No it doesn't really matter. I was just trying to advise you on how you could improve your thread. I was also implying if it were a personal record you would not find the need to post it on an internet forum, as well as how one statistical instance doesn't confirm a theory. I truly do wish you every bit of success and appreciate your insight and picks.

Perhaps you could make a live-betting record keeping thread to make following you easier.

JuniorAnalyst

thanks hardcoar. I apoligize on a thread like sbr 95% of people are sh!t disturbers and your comments at the time almost seemed sarcastic/ignorant but after reviewing i was just reacting like a douche. I have set up an all sports thread in the mlb section for all my pregame bets live is always tricky especially for tennis its hard if people want to follow when you only get 2-3 minutes to place a wager game to game.

I see know you were only trying to shed some expertise and i appreciate that as i am slightly new to betting tennis. i understand the game and the betting side just havent bet it consistently.

Hardcoar

That's kewl! I work part time as a shit disturber so I don't mind.

I'll be sure to give your thread a look.

JuniorAnalyst

I work 55 hrs a week as a sous chef at a restaurant. Shitty scheduling and days but I try and get my research and plays done late at night or early morning.

First 12