ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

The pressure is off Isner now, and he's getting his first serve in more consistently. Give us one more hold at 2-4, John. Then you can roll over and lose 6-3.

ParlayininHTown

Well, blame me everyone. I jinxed it. Over 24 is a push.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Way better than a loss tho!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

3 sets and it doesn't go over wtf

ParlayininHTown

This is definitely a push that feels like a loss. Oh well. At least I didn't actually lose on anything.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    JMDP -3 @2.15

Isner has to be at least a little tired after playing 8 matches in the past 2 weeks (he played 11 TBs, 3 "7-5" sets, 5 "3-set matches", played for 985 minutes, 123 minutes/match), while JMDP played only 4 matches, this week, and he won all in 2 sets

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post

do not forget that the best ranked player he played against in these 2 weeks was Kevin Anderson (rank 21) ... next one was Baghdatis (44) and the rest were all outside TOP 60 ... I think JMDP return game is a lot better than what Isner had to face so far

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    This is definitely a push that feels like a loss. Oh well. At least I didn't actually lose on anything.
    This was one of those tricky matches where isner should win lots of service points but delpo is miles better on the ground. Just remember this match for future games between these 2. If delpo wasnt asleep first set, this would be a easy under

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    This was one of those tricky matches where isner should win lots of service points but delpo is miles better on the ground. Just remember this match for future games between these 2. If delpo wasnt asleep first set, this would be a easy under

Read post two in this thread. I knew Del Po would start slow and drop the first set, which is why I bet the over. I acknowledged Del Po was in a different class, but Isner just had to win four games over the last two sets to cash the over. Then he blows three chances to break in the last game. I caught a tough break to not cash on that over, but it's part of life. Isner first set was a nice consolation prize.

First 12