Jesus

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Jesus
    I know. Its unreal.

tto827 picked several winners last night. That's gotta sting.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I know. Its unreal.

tto827 picked several winners last night. That's gotta sting.

They've been suggesting you as a bad thing over on EOG.
    You keep talking up tto like this....
    I may have to change my stance on you.
    You get it.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    They've been suggesting you as a bad thing over on EOG.
    You keep talking up tto like this....
    I may have to change my stance on you.
    You get it.
    LOL

its hilarious. you really do honestly believe in your head that people really care about what YOU think about them on here.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    LOL

its hilarious. you really do honestly believe in your head that people really care about what YOU think about them on here.
    i don't care about people face to face, this ish like being at the playground when i was 3. some people are funny though, for real.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    i don't care about people face to face, this ish like being at the playground when i was 3. some people are funny though, for real.
    right??

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL

zooyouk...it's funny that you think that.
    Try stepping away from the internet for a bit or at least try to have some fun on here.
    You just bumped a thread from deem trying to fit in...You're doing this internet thing wrong.

Have a good day zooyouk...If you need any lessons just go ahead and ask.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

right??

You understood what he said...Can you explain to me?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

zooyouk, sorry for saying those things to you.
    I know you don't care what I say about you and whatnot, but I realize that you were just trying to have some fun with BigDeem.
    I apologize for saying congrats on bumping this thread. I know that you don't care that I think that upset you, but if it did upset you, then I'm sorry.

Have a fun day.

vaas187

You understood what he said...Can you explain to me?
    It means exactly what you said dude, this is all fun on here, people shouldn't take offense to somebody sneezing.
    Most people in the world are disgusting individuals with no priorities and zero responsibility. Outside of business, I could care less about them in face to face interaction so the care for somebody on the internet, who is non-existent as far as im concerned is exponentially less.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

zoo youk

zooyouk, sorry for saying those things to you.
    I know you don't care what I say about you and whatnot, but I realize that you were just trying to have some fun with BigDeem.
    I apologize for saying congrats on bumping this thread. I know that you don't care that I think that upset you, but if it did upset you, then I'm sorry.

Have a fun day.
    jayus gates. you just don't get it pal. have a good one. hopefully you are being sarcastic and toying with me.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

It means exactly what you said dude, this is all fun on here, people shouldn't take offense to somebody sneezing.
    Most people in the world are disgusting individuals with no priorities and zero responsibility. Outside of business, I could care less about them in face to face interaction so the care for somebody on the internet, who is non-existent as far as im concerned is exponentially less.

I know what you meant.
    I was afraid ZooYouk had absolutely zero idea what you meant...
    Zoo says that people don't care what other people say about them on here...But it's VERY OBVIOUS that for some reason, some people do.
    Some people take this way to seriously, they need to learn how to have some fun. The internet is here for people to waste time and have fun while doing it...Some people think of it as part of their real life though...But I would too, if I was busy everyday tying off my mothers arm and wiping her 2 year old babies ass all day...So I can understand for some people this is all they have, and those are the people we need to watch out for...They don't know how to have fun with it.

vaas187

I know what you meant.
    Zoo says that people don't care what other people say about them on here...But it's VERY OBVIOUS that for some reason, some people do.
    Some people take this way to seriously, they need to learn how to have some fun. The internet is here for people to waste time and have fun while doing it...Some people think of it as part of their real life though...But I would too, if I was busy everyday tying off my mothers arm and wiping her 2 year old babies ass all day...So I can understand for some people this is all they have, and those are the people we need to watch out for...They don't know how to have fun with it.
    I think it's real life for everybody.....I don't use facebook,twitter,instagram or any of those pathetic social network sites. Many people in my restaurant stop during their shift to check their twitter feeds. Internet is more essential in many people's lives than oxygen or water. People thrive of attention on websites like those, and some on here. Essentially, that's all those sites are, is a free cokk rub and self-indulgence.

zoo youk

I know what you meant.
    listen mtherfker...if that was a jab at me, now that is certainly going to piss me the fuk off. as I have said numerous times on here before..I am not same person on here as in real life. I am here to dick around have fun, throw out some winners/losers and kill free time. other than that its all gravy. but when dudes like YOU try to come around acting like Dr Phil with statements like that...well than yes, that type of shit gets under my skin.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

listen mtherfker...if that was a jab at me, now that is certainly going to piss me the fuk off. as I have said numerous times on here before..I am not same person on here as in real life. I am here to dick around have fun, throw out some winners/losers and kill free time. other than that its all gravy. but when dudes like YOU try to come around acting like Dr Phil with statements like that...well than yes, that typistee of shit gets under my skin.
    This does not sound like someone who doesnt care what people say/think.

Its ok, I too long for the approval of ngates815. I dream of the day of when he finally acknowledges and approves of my existence on this here internet board.

Good luck

zoo youk

and dont try the bullshit "see I got you to do just what I wanted, you care" you used what you know about my personal life and twisted it up and took a low blow jab calling my mother some kinda junkie who doesn't take care of her son. when it comes to shit like that, of course I am going to defend that and care what people say about that, you don't take jabs at that. bust on me all you want. not my family.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I think it's real life for everybody.....I don't use facebook,twitter,instagram or any of those pathetic social network sites. Many people in my restaurant stop during their shift to check their twitter feeds. Internet is more essential in many people's lives than oxygen or water. People thrive of attention on websites like those, and some on here. Essentially, that's all those sites are, is a free cokk rub and self-indulgence.

It's pathetic to me.
    But I'm not gonna rant on it.
    Useful for some people...Pathetic for most.

Only thing I can understand about facebook is that it's kinda like this forum, just a good place to waste time...

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

Its ok, I too long for the approval of ngates815. I dream of the day of when he finally acknowledges and approves of my existence on this here internet board.

Good luck
    as I said. he can bust on me all he likes and I wouldn't give a flying fuk. but to call my mother some kind of junkie who doesn't take care of her son. is no where near "having fun" its a pathetic attempt bad taste of humor.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

Good luck

Downsouth, a guy that I don't directly acknowledge.
    But he gets me.
    And gets the type of fun I like to have on here from 6-6 each day while working.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

as I said. he can bust on me all he likes and I wouldn't give a flying fuk. but to call my mother some kind of junkie who doesn't take care of her son. is no where near "having fun" its a pathetic attempt bad taste of humor.

Hey zoo...I would never say something like that to you.
    Don't start spreading rumors.

But now that you responded to that, assuming I was talking about you. You must get that from people in "real life"

How does that make you feel?

And if you feel like not responding to me, I understand, but talk to someone about it. "venting" is a good way to work off anger.

vaas187

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Vaas, I just watched that with no volume. Is there a version with subtitles?

zoo youk

Hey zoo...I would never say something like that to you.
    Don't start spreading rumors.

But now that you responded to that, assuming I was talking about you. You must get that from people in "real life"

How does that make you feel?

And if you feel like not responding to me, I understand, but talk to someone about it. "venting" is a good way to work off anger.
    no pal, I have never once received that in real life ever. You have brought up my mother in the past and I have brought up my little brother in the past in conversations with you. obviously putting 2 and 2 together, you were taking a shot at me.

vaas187

Vaas, I just watched that with no volume. Is there a version with subtitles?
    he is Chinese, subtitles are futile

zoo youk

shot at my family I should say before you go ahead and turn that into a cluster penetrate.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

no pal, I have never once received that in real life ever. You have brought up my mother in the past and I have brought up my little brother in the past in conversations with you. obviously putting 2 and 2 together, you were taking a shot at me.

No way zoo.

Only shot I would take at you is the "go ask your mother to borrow the DC so you can reload"
    Only shots I throw are ones that I have acquired the information from the said poster.

The shot I was taking at above was about fighting warrior, which you may not of been around for, but I disliked the lies he spewed on here every single day...The junkie mother and young brother was a shot at him. You understand me now?

zoo youk

No way zoo.

Only shot I would take at you is the "go ask your mother to borrow the DC so you can reload"
    Only shots I throw are ones that I have acquired the information from the said poster.

The shot I was taking at above was about fighting warrior, which you may not of been around for, but I disliked the lies he spewed on here every single day...The junkie mother and young brother was a shot at him. You understand me now?
    gotcha. you understand why I would assume that though, as many times in the past you have tried to psychoanalyze me in the or so it seems...or just again (not sure if serious, GIF should go here) and you go off on your little rants throwing shit out there hoping it sticks. so i figured thats what that was again.

all good. now get back to unclogging toilets and i will try reloading with mommys dc.
    Last edited by zoo youk; 01-16-13 at 12:38 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

gotcha. you understand why I would assume that though, as many times in the past you have tried to psychoanalyze me in the or so it seems...or just again (not sure if serious, GIF should go here) and you go off on your little rants throwing shit out there hoping it sticks. so i figured thats what that was again.

all good. now get back to unclogging toilets and i will try reloading with mommys dc.

Haha dumbfukk.

I was talking about your mother and little brother...Simple to manipulate the minds of a dumbfukks.

You truly are a dumbass..

zoo youk

you are truly retarded and a goof ball. nothing else to it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Lopez blows.

12 Last