Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikes this isn't a toss up...this is Tsonga having no heart and having his head in the clouds. His last tourny was awful and he continues to go down in flames

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga is a bitch

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by VikesPhanatic84 View Post
    Dolgo!!!!!!
    Thanks for remaining optimistic! Dolgo showed something out there today.

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

Yep I figured he would choke like always does but Tsonga wasn't sharp either so I knew we had a good chance

HURLEY- I agree with you, just know how DOLGO can be a nutcase also so towards the end I was like idk who wins

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    i love the way dolgo plays. if he can control his game he is easily a top 10 talent.
    Agree...I've never questioned his talent, it's his heart/will. I think at 23 he's finally putting it together.

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

so my Dolgopolov/Safarova parlay fell apart due to Safarova getting cancled. What happend to her and Povas match?!?! TIA

$5 in $47 dropped down to winning just $7 with the other match being cancled. Oh well money is money!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

She had the shits.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I thought of Tsonga last night. I laid off him bec of the last time I saw him play, he looked like crap. But he really needs to win matches like this. He has got to be one of the biggest disappointments of all times. Prob will never win a grand slam. Tsonga is a punk man. LOL. BOL today!!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga is just lazy. If he put in the prep time that Djokovic, Federer or Nadal did .. hell even Murray, he's be on par with those guys IMO. His problem is he plays the same game on every surface, so he's pretty simple to prepare for. Guy has very little variety and relies on his power and forehand to dominate. It works a lot on quick surfaces, but not so much on clay for certain. Maddening thing is he has shown the ability to serve and volley and can move pretty good for his size, but just seems content more often than not to get into Gorilla Ball.

First 12