DavidAA
    DavidAA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disgusted with Bet365

I recently am the latest to be completely robbed by Bet365. Today I made a bet of $3000 to win $138. The parlay i made was Under 5.5/Under 5.5/ Under 4.5 In 3 live play soccer games. Two of the games were at 1-1 75th min and one was 1-1 at 78th min and the odds for all three of them were -8000 / -8000 / -5000 = Total -2000. I went over to the parlay options menu and Entered in what the parlay would end up paying to. Ive done these parlays before and have been successful in cashing them. Theres tons of juice but their a miracle if they lose. So I end up clicking place bet my ACCIDENT. Within 30sec of seeing the bet processed on my bet slip, I immediately get on the phone with bet365. While being on hold on the phone for about 10 whole minutes waiting for someone to cancel the bet for me. I infact see the bad news. My last game was 1-1 78th min and I had under 4.5. There we 3 goals scored in the last 8minutes.

The whole time that I was on the phone waiting no one could cancel the bet for me. I remained on the phone for 2hours almost trying to get someone to help me void the bet. The point of everything is PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. It truly makes me disgusting that I had to get my account cleaned out because of this STUPID site not having a simple CANCEL BET button. I ended up speaking to a supervisor explaining the story 50times and they just kept repeating themselves like robots. "Unfortunately we can only cancel bets on a gesture of good will"???? Ive been a user on bet365 for almost a year and have never made a mistake and when I do it ends up costing me completely everything sherely based on human error. Im just sick to my stomach that Ill most likely never see my money again all because of a span of 15min in which i couldnt cancel a bet. Im sure if i got a hold of them right away 10min before the bet loss their "good will" would have done me a favor but instead I end up getting FKKKKKEEEED and account wiped out.

Is there anything possible that I can do to get my money back or SOMETHING please please help? I honestly Think this is FRAUD by 365 and makes me disgusted. Please someone help.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I don't think you have any case here. No sites have a cancel bet option, let alone letting you cancel an in-running bet where 30 seconds to 1 minute can mean everything.

I can't see they've acted improperly at all.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Chalk it up as a tough luck lesson. I've never known a book to cancel an in-play wager.

bets78
    bets78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Woah, sorry to hear that. I live in the UK and have never heard of a bet being refunded due to "good will" or anything like that. It rarely happens, especially not "in play". Once a bet is placed it stands. Human error doesn't come into it, it is your responsibility to not make mistakes, you say you were placing the bet on crazy odds with little chance of loosing as you have done many times, so how come you suddenly changed your mind mid way through? Sounds to me like the bet went wrong and you are trying to get out of it. It sucks that you were on hold for 10 minutes but even so I think to say that this is fraud is totally crazy, if you didn't intend to place the bet then you made a mistake and a very expensive one. Sorry I can't be more sympathetic but I don't think that bet365 can be held responsible, it is just a hard lesson learned, maybe in future use a calculator to work out the math and not the bet screen (if that is what you were doing), and placing last minute bets at crazy odds always bites you in the ass eventually. Hard lesson learned I think. sorry.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

come on, 3k to win 138... and involving three different games......... Tu estas bien loco!...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm sorry you lost your money this way but in no means is this fraud by Bet365. I've accidentally made bets before - whether by double-clicking and confirming the bet or not understanding what certain future bets meant. Most of the time I've had these bets overturned but this was ONLY because it was very easy to tell from looking at my account that these plays were 100% inconsistent with my betting activity. There is no reason for them to even consider overturning this bet considering you said you've made these bets before, and won. Especially when it comes to live wagering. This is not their fault nor do they have any reason to overturn the bet. This is your betting pattern - changing your mind after the fact isn't just cause for voiding a bet as I'm sure their rules and regulations state.

Best of luck with your future plays.

all_wade
    all_wade's Avatar Become A Pro!

3000 to win 138. WTF were you thinking.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

During March Madness I screwed up in the live betting on Matchbook. I accidentally clicked North Texas ML over Kansas State instead of Kansas State over North Texas. I took it like a man, I didn't even bother to contact customer care because I know it was my fault. Especially when there is a confirmation button. I was just trying to go fast getting in the best price. BUT I did learn a valuable lesson out of it all... slow down on the live betting and betting these giant MLs "that cant lose". Ever since March Madness I don't think I have touched ingame betting and my profits have improved greatly. Looking back at it, all of my big losses have been from dumbass ingame betting. But like I said, lesson learnt and I think that mishap in the Kansas State game was a blessing in disguise.

DavidAA
    DavidAA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well just makes me fkinn sick but tough lesson learned. Im even more disgusted the fact the piece of fkkkkkkkkks with 10 min left allow 3goals in a 7minute span to completely ruin a -8000 line. Like thats just a pure miracle. That is how i build my bankroll, doing that for juice and like +100 every time. It took a huge miracle for me to get fkked and thats exactly what happened

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

yeah, i'd be feeling ill. I know a few people who lay $50.00 shots at the gallops for a living.

I don't think you have a case, particularly in play. Its an easy thing to do on bet365 and is one of the pitfalls of live betting. you want to get bet on and sometimes make mistakes...

do i read your post correctly in thinking you wanted to bet $138 to win how much??? $6?

did you build your roll to 3000 by doing that??

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

bet365 isn't that good as they were years ago. But they are not fraud

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Bro firstly thats a very tough loss and sorry to say that is the dumbest bet of all time.

One story for you once I meant to bet 300 but accidently bet 3000 and guess what I lost..

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Bad luck, but that's not even remotely fraud.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

You must be complete idiot to bet 3000$ to win 138$ by ACCIDENT. You lost your stupid bet, get over it.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

how do you bet in a parlay by accident??? you by mistake click on 3 teams and them by accident put 3000$ on the betslip
    You made a bad bet, I have done it and most bettor have done it, but dont blame the bookie.

logronio
    logronio's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to make a complaint for bet365.com?