helicopter23
    helicopter23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does your ********** work on BetJamaica?

Trying to deposit money into my betJamaica account using my **********, does it work?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's hit or miss with credit card these days. My advice if it doesn't work for you would be use either ** or **.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only one way to find out.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Other then the Jazzette's family of books I don't know any other book that takes **********...

A book like..... say bookmaker still shows ********** but you really can only use **** at most books now...

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Other then the Jazzette's family of books I don't know any other book that takes **********...

A book like..... say bookmaker still shows ********** but you really can only use **** at most books now...

How dumb. This gambling law passed over a year ago only hurts the player, the online books love it because they now can make excuses about payouts!

helicopter23

What are some good Jazzette online sportbooks?

ShamsWoof10

I like Linesmaker the best... I like it's setup and now they all offer ECheck's for withdraws... I don't know about deposits.. You have to send in verification forums and their payouts have been pretty good lately...

PlayersOnly has some crazy promo going that if any double digit favorite covers the spread by doubling the spread and you back the favorite then they will bonus your account 50% of your winnings on that wager up to $500 dollars... I doubt any of them will do that...

helicopter23

I like Linesmaker the best... I like it's setup and now they all offer ECheck's for withdraws... I don't know about deposits.. You have to send in verification forums and their payouts have been pretty good lately...

PlayersOnly has some crazy promo going that if any double digit favorite covers the spread by doubling the spread and you back the favorite then they will bonus your account 50% of your winnings on that wager up to $500 dollars... I doubt any of them will do that...

Linesmaker is rated a C- on here. Not going to screw around with a book unless it has an A rating!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

sorry man but life takes ****

bigboydan

If you just desperate to find a book that accepts credit card type deposits. Then here are a few books that are currently accepting them.

Carib (SBR rated B)
    SportsInteraction (SBR rated D+)
    YouWager (SBR rated B)
    BetUS (SBR rated D+)

I strongly advise that you read the reviews on these books I mentioned above before you decide on which book you want to use.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by helicopter23 View Post
    Linesmaker is rated a C- on here. Not going to screw around with a book unless it has an A rating!
    It's up to you but I have been using them consistantly and the payouts with them as well as the rest of that family has been consistant at about 2 weeks... Also ** and **** will work there with no problem and it's quick and easy...

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Except for when they steal from you, then payouts don't ever come.

fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

******** ********** works all over

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204 View Post
    ******** ********** works all over
    You can also use [iSBRFORUM]paypal[/iSBRFORUM] to load it too. Just be careful if you go that route though, because I heard 3 players within the last 5-6 weeks that received a warning for doing that.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I heard that ******** is very good to work for Bet Jamaica. I would call them and ask helicopter. It has worked for me in the past there and it worked a couple of weeks ago.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you need to use a credit card that bad that you are so barreled in that you don't even have cash just go cash advance the thing and pay the fees and send the $ to the book ** or **

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

BOYS I WENT THROUGH HELL YESTERDAY TO GET A BET IN WITH MY CREDIT CARD.FORGET ABOUT BET JAMAICA THEY WANT YOU TO FILL OUT A HUNDRED FORMS AND IT TAKES DAYS TO PROCESS.

ALSO LINESMAKER DOES NOT TAKE ********** ITS HIT OR MISS THE LADY TOLD ME SO I GAVE OUT ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A BUNCH OF BANANA PICKERS ONLY FOR THEM TO TELL ME THEY CANT TAKE MY CITI **********.

I DID FINALLY GET A BET IN WITH WWW.YOUWAGER.COM THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS PLACE IS THEY ASKED ME FOR MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL THE INDENTITY THEFT I AM READING ABOUT I HATED TO GIVE IT OUT BUT I DID.THEY ALLOWED MY 500 DOLLARS WICH I BET ON THE OVER IN THE MIAMI HEAT GAME FINALLY A WINNER

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

1cash advance cc, 2wu or ** , 3jamaica= deposit simple or get a ****, hope youve applied after all this time for a **** , also go to www.accesscard . com takes 10 days for the card , after 20 transactions jaimaica sends you a card , gl
    Last edited by greek; 12-16-07 at 08:01 AM.

ShamsWoof10

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post
    if you need to use a credit card that bad that you are so barreled in that you don't even have cash just go cash advance the thing and pay the fees and send the $ to the book ** or **
    WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!