hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Anybody try to fund through ewallet? How did it come out? Good or bad?

hawk 5
    Update your status

I'm from U.S.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They charge 8.8% up to $150 for instant deposits. 10% on withdrawals up to $150. Their basic deposits (3-5 days) carry just a $10 fee. Their initial limits are pretty low though. You would probably find **/** more worthwhile.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 12-02-07 at 11:21 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's basically the same type of thing that Neteller is/was for U.S. players in todays market standards. The problem is that their is not all that many books that are using this payment method. BoDog, 5Dimes, Bookmaker, and some [iSBRFORUM]poker[/iSBRFORUM] sites.

Heres the basic breakdown for them in regards to their levels:

Level 1 is 750 and before advancing to level 2 you have to wait 60 days before your bumped to it ($1500 a week). I believe it's a repeat cycle before advancing to level 3 as well which is $4500, and that the maximum. It's been a while since I've really checked into this part here, so it might have change. However, the one that did stick out to me though was that you couldn't withdraw funds back into your bank using this processor.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Thank you BBD and crazyl.

Always_Over
    Always_Over's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might have to do it for bodog

Its rough since nazi germany, err america, put the crackdown on online gambling

greg66
    greg66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've used them a bit and so far so good.

Mason
    Mason's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I recall the real turnoff about EWX was they charged the end user 10% of the withdrawal amount.

Can anyone confirm that?

If true it's pretty tough to beat the juice + pay 10% on the way out the door if you do.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Mason View Post
    As I recall the real turnoff about EWX was they charged the end user 10% of the withdrawal amount.

Can anyone confirm that?

If true it's pretty tough to beat the juice + pay 10% on the way out the door if you do.
    I can confirm it Mason

Here it is in their withdraw rules:
    There is a 10% fee (maximum $150 - effective March 6, 2006) to withdraw funds from your [iSBRFORUM]*************[/iSBRFORUM] account.

Heres a live chat session I just had with one of there customer service reps just now where I asked about the 10% fee:

earl: I was wondering if If I open an account here in the U.S.A. if I could deposit and withdraw money in and out of my bank account here in the states?

Kim R: please note that we are accepting U.S csutomer at this time

Kim R: in additon if our logo is advertised at yourmerchants website, you can transfer your funds there and back from yoru ewallet

earl: I also noticed that you have a 10% fee of some type on all withdraws. Thats is a bit steep IMO, so I was wondering if you can explain it in regards to why that is?

Kim R: one moment please

earl: k

Kim R: please be advised tht the 10% withdrawal fee is the standard fee we charge for all cashouts

Kim R: the fees are preset by our mangement department

earl: I understand that and all, but I must say that little "fee" is most likely the reason I will have to find another payment processor.

earl: do you offer some type of loyalty program that would reduce the fee at all?

Kim R: unfortuantely we do not offer a loyalty program to reduce teh fees all cashouts endure the 10% fee

earl: I'll keep you in mind during my ongoing search of finding a payment processor. Thanks for your time. Cya

Kim R: Your welcome. If you need further assistance you can contact customer support at 1 877 245 6799 or email us at support@navahonetworks.com. Thank you for using ************* and enjoy the rest of your day.

Kim R: This session is now ending.

Your party has left this session.

The 10% fee is a bit harsh to say the least, but I guess they feel they can get away with it considering processors for U.S. players are next to nil these days.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to just fund with eWX but they charged a fee for deposits and I just went with e-deposits at my book after they were re-established.

However, the money for my deposits always went through.

Never used it for withdrawals.

GL.
    Last edited by jon13009; 12-02-07 at 09:23 PM.

SBR Lou

They would actually be pretty good if they made some adjustments to their fees table. I guess they don't figure there would be a noticeable increase in users. If they were to broaden their services to more books and make some adjustments I think they would turn in much more profit.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    They would actually be pretty good if they made some adjustments to their fees table. I guess they don't figure there would be a noticeable increase in users. If they were to broaden their services to more books and make some adjustments I think they would turn in much more profit.
    I don't think thats the case really Crazyl.

The one thing we all seem to forget is the fact of the "risk factor".
    So with that being said I think they probably realize they can get more U.S. clients, but I really don't think they care.

SBR Lou

I suppose they are just milking the cow not trying to make too big a splash in the US market. There has to be some company out there with no fear of US prosecution that can devise a similar checking method. Maybe it is not a venture deemed worthwhile at this point, but it sure would be nice to have an instant system with reasonable fee's to deposit anywhere anytime.