bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me what you know about Sportingindex

I just received an Email from a gentlemen inquiring about them recently about spread wagering, and I was wondering what you guys thought about them.

I see they currently have a B- rating here at SBR, and they don't accept U.S. players. I also noticed that they are regulated by a unbiased 3rd party (Financial Services Authority), so we know they are very financially stable. They really are not to fond of arb'ing type players at all, because they will show you the door. How are they payouts, fees, ect,ect these days?

bigboydan

Hey Newguyintown and TeddyKGB... Surely you guys have had some experience with this book over the years. If so can you please share your thoughts about them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is a spread betting firm danny very similar to the stock market or action points,

They rip you off on the spreads

Detroit is 11-14 tonight

That means you buy Detroit at -14 and anything over 14 you win the amount you bet per point say $5 so if Detroit wins by 16 you win $10 ($5x2)

If you take (sell)the Knicks you get +11 and the same concept applies. Id detroit wins by 10 you win $5 ($5x1)

bigboydan

Thanks for the info coach.