HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16925

SB Bailout Idea

Three SB affiliates (Sportsbetting, BetUSA and Linesmaker) saved face by going against their parent company's theft. They were justly bumped up in the ratings, while SB went down. Apparently there were only 30 of us or so affected by the rip-off, so I'm wondering if they'd be interested in bailing us out as another good will gesture.

Say the terms were a 20X rollover, with parent company SB no longer accountable for your balance. Even with the correlated pars now gone, count me in. I'd rather lose to a legit outfit than have my money stolen outright.

Would SBR be willing to present this idea to the 3 books that broke ranks with SB?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16925

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Three SB affiliates (Sportsbetting, BetUSA and Linesmaker) saved face by going against their parent company's theft. They were justly bumped up in the ratings, while SB went down. Apparently there were only 30 of us or so affected by the rip-off, so I'm wondering if they'd be interested in bailing us out as another good will gesture.

Say the terms were a 20X rollover, with parent company SB no longer accountable for your balance. Even with the correlated pars now gone, count me in. I'd rather lose to a legit outfit than have my money stolen outright.

Would SBR be willing to present this idea to the 3 books that broke ranks with SB?

Apparently a bad idea. Why not at least present this to the 3 defectors?

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds very reasonable

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

It is a good idea, and I suspect you'll be be hearing more about it soon.