Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

************* depositors?

I was wondering the boards opinion on this method.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's been around for a little while now actually Bill, and it's a very good funding option for recreational players IMO.

It's basically the same type of thing that Neteller is/was for U.S. players in todays market standards.

The level 1 is 750 and before advancing to level 2 you have to wait 60 days before your bumped to it ($1500 a week). I believe it's a repeat cycle before advancing to level 3 as well which is $4500, and that the maximum. It's been a while since I've really checked into this part here, so it might have change. However, the one that did stick out to me though was that you couldn't withdraw funds back into your bank using this processor.

BoDog, 5Dimes, Bookmaker and quite a bit of online poker site all accept this payment option. I'm surprised more books don't offer this payment solution really, maybe it's the fees they are hitting the books up for is the reason.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I logged in one day to find my Account was closed. I went to live chat, ************* would not discuss anything via chat. I called and they still refused to discuss why my account was closed.

I always had enough funds for my deposits so I dont know why my account was closed.

jolub
    jolub's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use to use them at times. They're expensive so I stopped.

Lebowski
    Lebowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

If you deposit with them, your usually stuck withdrawing with them where they take 10% of any request

NoLimitz80
    NoLimitz80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2149

This is what I use to fund my Bookmaker account. Works great. You only get charged if you want to fund instantly. Otherwise if you can wait 3-5 days there is no charge. I wish Matchbook would take this option cuz they would then have some of my business.

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    If you deposit with them, your usually stuck withdrawing with them where they take 10% of any request
    I'm not sure about that. Used them recently for Bodog- and the only way Bodog will payback is via check. Worked well and I think the fee was 10-16 max. No problems here.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    It's been around for a little while now actually Bill, and it's a very good funding option for recreational players IMO.
    I didn't know they were taking new US players again.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz80 View Post
    This is what I use to fund my Bookmaker account. Works great. You only get charged if you want to fund instantly. Otherwise if you can wait 3-5 days there is no charge. I wish Matchbook would take this option cuz they would then have some of my business.
    We will ask about this for you NL.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by punchmaster View Post
    I'm not sure about that. Used them recently for Bodog- and the only way Bodog will payback is via check. Worked well and I think the fee was 10-16 max. No problems here.
    Right, if you aren't in the US you have options.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Used it this week to fund a new book. As said earlier, if you can wait a couple business days to get your funds in - there is absolutely no charge and it's very simple to use.

greg66
    greg66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use them to postup small amounts to cover contests and such. Very positive experience so far.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never used them for sportsbetting, I have used them to deposit on a couple poker sites

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I didn't know they were taking new US players again.
    To my knowledge I don't recall them ever having any U.S. restrictions before Bill.

jolub
    jolub's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Used it this week to fund a new book. As said earlier, if you can wait a couple business days to get your funds in - there is absolutely no charge and it's very simple to use.

That's not what it says on their web site. The fee is 10% for making a withdrawal. It's nothing if you're paying a merchant.

Thrillseeker
    Thrillseeker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think eft deposits are free either...the 1st one is free, but I was charged $10 on my next deposit (I think my max was set at $750 and I sent the max)...this was a month or 2 ago, so maybe they've changed it...but when I log in right now, it still says I'll can deposit a max of 750 with a $10 fee...

I had no problems with them, but probably won't use them in the future...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    To my knowledge I don't recall them ever having any U.S. restrictions before Bill.
    I believe at one time you could only use it if you had a preexisting account.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillseeker View Post
    I don't think eft deposits are free either...the 1st one is free, but I was charged $10 on my next deposit (I think my max was set at $750 and I sent the max)...this was a month or 2 ago, so maybe they've changed it...but when I log in right now, it still says I'll can deposit a max of 750 with a $10 fee...

I had no problems with them, but probably won't use them in the future...
    That's not too bad especially if you get a bonus for it but they did tell me EFTs were free.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I believe at one time you could only use it if you had a preexisting account.
    I believe you might be thinking of ***, however ************* wasn't to my knowledge. Hopefully one of our posting members can clarify this matter for us both.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should adjust their system a little bit. I can understand the level system for making deposits instantly, but if you're going to wait 3-5 days for a deposit to clear you should be able to send more than $750 a week, that's ridiculous. The $10 fee is not bad though.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

hopefully the justice department doesn't start freezing payments in transit like they did with neteller. I would leave as little money as possible in this ewallet. If they get too big, the justice department can be expected to shut them down. Click 2 pay still works for US people, but they are not taking new registrations.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to deposit with them but they charged way too much. Since my book (Bodog) has gone back to using e-checks (no charge), I have stopped using ewalletexpress for now (as long as my e-checks are going through.) Problem is that e-deposits take about a month to fully clear - but you can bet the funds instantly (and keep the winnings as long as the deposit clears.....)

Oh, for the days of instant e-deposits and withdrawals to my bank account.....