Poker Pirate
    Poker Pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hows skybook doing?

BigBollucks thread also got me thinking of skybook, havnt played there in a year or so, but at the time they did free xfers to cris/bookmaker, dont know if they still do though.

Are they far enough past the betmania fiasco/new management adequate enough to be considered trustworthyish?

They had good lines/promos, would consider trying them again when they have a reload AND if I hear good things from people here.

Thanks PP

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

PP,
    We should find out if they are doing transfers with Bookmaker. If so, I would feel comfortable about keeping enough to bet with there.

One big complaint we have gotten is that they have AK spamming for them. He has player information and email addresses and hits them pretty hard for Skybook referrals. We have told Skybook who hasn't done anything about it because they like the signups. What he does is a TOS deal breaker at most books.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are ok, been around a long time

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I have been using them and have not had any problems, . I have gotten paid right away and the 1/2 point works sometimes. I don't know if they would be happy with large action though, I don't have that much expirence with them.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

No recent complaints is a very good sign, but I don't see what they have over Matchbook.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

They pay no problems. They need to take Moneybookers. I use them for NBA and for ho nba. Reduced juice -107.

Skybook, are you listening?? You need to add Moneybookers!! Pretend you like Canadians and others.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    They pay no problems. They need to take Moneybookers. I use them for NBA and for ho nba. Reduced juice -107.

Skybook, are you listening?? You need to add Moneybookers!! Pretend you like Canadians and others.
    I agree 100% All books should take Moneybookers. Are you listening BetJam?
    Last edited by 20Four7; 11-11-07 at 11:14 AM.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes I think it has to be a "cousin" who runs the marketing departments of these books. How difficult is it to add Moneybookers to your deposit/withdraw options and THEN market to Canadian players.

I can hear Skybook management team now "No, we don't really want to add a million dollars a week in handle--we might have to hire one or two additional support personnel. Let's just keep business "as is" and thumb our nose at that market. Yea, let Pinny, Cris and Greek have those folks. OK, the nays have it--no Moneybookers for Skybook!!!"

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

How have the payouts been with Skybook recently, I cashed out and they paid fine. I was wondering what the recent expirence has been

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    How have the payouts been with Skybook recently, I cashed out and they paid fine. I was wondering what the recent expirence has been
    I got paid no problem recently, however I have just quit playing there because they cannot/will not get Moneybookers.

I have requested several times for them to add it but to no avail. I would have no problem keeping a sizeable balance there (ARE YOU LISTENING SKYBOOK?) if I could just move it around conveniently when necessary, and not have to go send a ** to "Juan Valdez".

Same is true for BetOnline - get Moneybookers and you get some Canadian deposits!