Sir Spamalot
    Sir Spamalot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books with Exchanges

Why can't books also have exchanges? Isn't the dumbest thing ever all-time is being banned from a book for winning? Or reducing your max bets to peanuts. Is this the f****ing Twilight Zone or something? Biing banned for winning? Am I supposed to come to your book to lose my f****'ing money???

So if books are so f****ing scared of losing to a couple of players, can't they add exchanges to their sites? If you're to good and beat their lines, they can banish you to their exchange to play against other sharp betters and collect their fees for trading on their exchanges.

At least if it's a solid book you know you're money will be safe even if you have to bet against other people at the exchange instead of the whoosie house who's too chicken to take your action. Oh my God you're chasing steam???? Bannned to the exchange - for life!

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Spamalot View Post
    Why can't books also have exchanges? Isn't the dumbest thing ever all-time is being banned from a book for winning? Or reducing your max bets to peanuts. Is this the f****ing Twilight Zone or something? Biing banned for winning? Am I supposed to come to your book to lose my f****'ing money???

So if books are so f****ing scared of losing to a couple of players, can't they add exchanges to their sites? If you're to good and beat their lines, they can banish you to their exchange to play against other sharp betters and collect their fees for trading on their exchanges.

At least if it's a solid book you know you're money will be safe even if you have to bet against other people at the exchange instead of the whoosie house who's too chicken to take your action. Oh my God you're chasing steam???? Bannned to the exchange - for life!
    Welcome to SBR,AND WELL SAID