Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

Starting Up 10 Accounts Immediately

So if I wanted to start up accounts en masse would there be a problem if I, say sent out 4-8 bank wires for maybe 2K each?

How about if I did a flood of Western Unions, lets say 3 or 4?

Would this be stupid to do in this environment? How should I do it?

Any recommendations from the pros

Thanks, fellass.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The first thing I'd do is mix up your money moving between **'s, **, and bank wires to avoid suspicion (I.E. red flags). As far as the safeness goes these days. Well, you might want to spread out your payments over a the course of about a week.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I would fund 2-3 books at the most and then after I've bet enough at both start making account transfers to other books as I need to move funds.
    Thats just my personal preference.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

waste of time...

bigboydan

Which books are you eying at this time NG?

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Go to the bank and tell them you want to send 8 bank wires. If they say no or get concerned, ask for all of your money in cash and find a new bank. Only citizens and chase have balked at me in the past and we no longer do business. There choice and my choice...

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    Only citizens and chase have balked at me in the past and we no longer do business. There choice and my choice...
    Ok you got me a bit curious. What did they tell you as to why they wouldn't send it for you?

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

New guy I know you like your high risk type books so I'll give you a bone. I dont consider this a high risk myself Its a new book and I know the CEO/GM you may know him as well. His name is Mark Roberts who used to be with BetAtlas.
    He has opened a shop called betjoint www.betjoint.com I'll paste part of an EMail he sent me.

BetJoint.com offers perhaps the most complete wagering menu in the offshore Industry. Whether you prefer football, basketball, rugby, soccer or maybe even those in-progress quarter bets that I know you like, BetJoint.com offers it all. Our 25% bonus program is one of the best in the Industry, with minimal rollover requirements and no time hold on your funds. We are constantly adding new deposit and payout methods in order to make all of your transactions as fast, easy and cost-efficient as possible.
    Tell Mark I sent you if you decide to give it a shot.

bigboydan

If anyone has the balls to play there Aces it's NG.

Actually I think people that play at betjoint fairly early of when they opened up should be ok. It's not till after the first 3 months is when I'd wait it out.