Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Thegreek and Betjamaica shady??????

I recently opened a account with thegreek last week. I hit a couple of games last week and now I'm up 2,000 USD. I made a book to book transfer to betjamaica twice and each time they told me it would be posted in 5 to 10 minutes. The transfers were never posted to my betjamaica account. I still have my original balance with the greek but they won't transfer any of my funds.

I have been driving to S. Tahoe every week just to avoid this kind of BS. I thought the thegreek was a decent book. I don't think these books like winners or something because I have a friend who has funded his account three times in the last week and has no problem transfering any funds. They haven't made any money off me yet. If you are a habitual loser they will give u the best customer service available. I'm just venting. This sucks............

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

the greek customer service is really good. betjam is a rec book, maybe you're transfering too much

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

I'm not here to bash any book for the sake of bashing. I need these books as much as they need me. I'm not transfering too much just 500 USD to get the bonuses. Plus I do alot of round robins and don't feel like calling in all my picks to thegreek another reason for the transfer. Customer service has been great so far but they don't give me any real answer of why my transfer isn't been upheld. Just FYI

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

not sure if you'll get bonuses from book to book...maybe that is why

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Call them again

This is a clerical error. They don't mind transfering $500 from the greek to jamaica. However, don't expect a bonus for this.

And there are people who win $10,000 to $50,000 on a weekend at the Greek and every one of them gets paid. They are not shady. Bet Jamaica is not shady. They will pay you your $2000.

Call them again. Ask to speak to a manager.
    Last edited by louis; 10-06-07 at 04:15 AM.

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

These are two of the best books.
    I think for their book to book transfer you may have to do the request to the greek via email with both your books usernames included.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2 top books period

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    2 top books period
    I concur coach. In fact all Spiro books are top notch run outfits.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I have never had a problem with both of them either but don't expect a bonus from a transfer since they own both books. They are top notch people there and they are fantastic.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

When i have money in Betjm, i feel it is as safe as having it in a bank. Call them and speak with them and sort it out....no way in the world they stiff you. If either of these books stiff you, the whole industry is dead then.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My one friend who is a small time rec. player uses WagerStreet and I have used it this past summer... It's a sister book of TheGreek and although the limits suck it's a great book... Payments are 1-3 days and their lines are good...