Luke47
    Luke47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bet 365 will accept stolen cards and do nothing.

I have had my debit card stolen and used under account at bet 365. I verified that nothing matches with the user at bet 365 and myself. So I'm not suggesting it but if your the type that would use a stolen card then this is the site for you it will go through the name doesn't even have to be the same. I have contacted my bank and there on some bs of 90 days. I asked bet 365 to refund these obvious fraudulent charges they refused so if anyone is reading this stay away from bet 365 the way they are handling my issue smells of scam that they know the card is stolen but they still accept it. I have made a complaint with the Colorado Gaming board so hopefully they fine bet365 like fanduel did for accepting stolen cards.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Luke47 View Post
    I have had my debit card stolen and used under account at bet 365. I verified that nothing matches with the user at bet 365 and myself. So I'm not suggesting it but if your the type that would use a stolen card then this is the site for you it will go through the name doesn't even have to be the same. I have contacted my bank and there on some bs of 90 days. I asked bet 365 to refund these obvious fraudulent charges they refused so if anyone is reading this stay away from bet 365 the way they are handling my issue smells of scam that they know the card is stolen but they still accept it. I have made a complaint with the Colorado Gaming board so hopefully they fine bet365 like fanduel did for accepting stolen cards.

Have you notified your bank?

T100
    cappersmall reject
    T100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

reads like a drunk poster.

joined on the 14th (wed)
    prolly lost or stolen card on the 13th
    waits till friday nite(16th) to post
    with proper id, banks will cancel debit card in person (thurs or fri) not 90 days!
    they will even cancel/suspend the card over the phone with the proper info.

sound like just another disgruntled punter that lost and is now layin the blame on the book.
    Last edited by T100; 02-17-24 at 11:45 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Thefix13 gave T100 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Did Bet365 catch it or did you have to tell them?

Luke47
    Luke47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This person said I'm a disgruntled punter not sure if you read my post this bet 365 acct is not in my name so not sure how your saying I'm upset I lost as I have zero access to this account at bet 365. They accepted my debit card for deposits in someone elses name. That is not legal according to there terms and conditions. I have called my bank and canceled the card. Bet 365 didn't catch it I had to call them and report the fraudulent charges.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Why would someone use someone else's debit card?? They can not even withdrawl unless they have the exact same name as yours... they won't be able to withdraw their winings.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Why would someone use someone else's debit card?? They can not even withdrawl unless they have the exact same name as yours... they won't be able to withdraw their winings.
    The support messages read like they think the plan was to deposit with a stolen card and withdraw via another method before anyone noticed.

comet52
    comet52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

How often do people come to this forum with some scam they've tried to run on a book then start trying to rally help/support here for said scam? How likely is that to ever work when people here are too smart to believe in nonsense?

Optional

edit: Oops, mixed up player issues.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-24-24 at 03:13 AM. Reason: removed post