hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Did you see my infomercial on Youtube yet? I turned $10 into 100 million dollars all by using Audible an Amazon company. You can do this too. Just hit a few musical notes and off you go!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I love how some people think this is impossible. Good job and happy for you that you won.

I don't agree on some things you said though. Baseball is impossible? Nothing further from the truth.

NFL can be tough but you can win on spots.

If you are winning on teasers you will give that all back over time and way more.

NHL is best to bet on simply because dogs win so much.

Good luck on your plays.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think people are questioning whether it is possible to win like that because many people have turned 2k into something including thyself. It might just be me, but I would not need to go to a board and tell everyone nor make sure they know which book I won that money at.

Hope this helps! I know people like to brag, but this seems strange.

lakerboy

Guy is probably excited since it never happened to him before. Let the 15 people here enjoy.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

congrats man

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guy is probably excited since it never happened to him before. Let the 15 people here enjoy.
    Not saying it's not possible... But going all in with 2K on a parlay isn't something that you do on a whim.

That kind of payout would leave an indelible mark on the bettor's mind. These are probably teams he though long and hard about before submitting the ticket and yet suddenly can't remember who was on it. We're not talking about something that happened five or ten years ago. That's enough to raise an eyebrow.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I turned 2k into a 100k debt I'm still paying back, a divorce and a severe alcohol addiction

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I turned 2k into a 100k debt I'm still paying back, a divorce and a severe alcohol addiction
    I bet if you cleared that debt with a parlay you'd remember the teams.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Not saying it's not possible... But going all in with 2K on a parlay isn't something that you do on a whim.

That kind of payout would leave an indelible mark on the bettor's mind. These are probably teams he though long and hard about before submitting the ticket and yet suddenly can't remember who was on it. We're not talking about something that happened five or ten years ago. That's enough to raise an eyebrow.
    I see your point but I'm guessing this guy makes a lot of parlays since he is always saying teasers are the way to go to win. I'm not defending him but he might have forgotten since it was 4 teams. Memory loss is definitely an issue for many. We only remember our tough losses sometimes.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Did you go all in on a 2K parlay to win 25K? I hope not lol

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Same owners here as the above link I believe.

hope I didn’t break a rule by linking it here.

just trying to save a few posters from this thief.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Good luck cashing out. No name Books will stiff. Don't get greedy and try to cash out now.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Never heard of wager 6

u must work for the site
    This is the third or 4th thread this guy has started to shill this book.

I'm starting to be convinced he works for them too.

Also the third or fourth thread he has made just to b talk about the same balance.

That's because it takes months to withdraw as the bubblegum book has $2500 max withdrawals.

Optional

Merging this thread with his previous efforts repeating the same thing.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Also the third or fourth thread he has made just to b talk about the same balance.

That's because it takes months to withdraw as the bubblegum book has $2500 max withdrawals.
    So this guy must be a VIP with those 10k and 20k withdrawals (insert 4 laughing guys here)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Ok this guy that started this thread is full of shit. Got it. Bookie tout. Ban his ass Opti. Get ruthless. He's a newbie on SBR to boot. Just joined..

I never heard of this book either.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Ok this guy that started this thread is full of shit. Got it. Bookie tout. Ban his ass Opti. Get ruthless. He's a newbie on SBR to boot. Just joined..

I never heard of this book either.
    He seems ok apart from his desperation to promote this book.

Stupid part is the book was enjoying a good run of positive feedback from known posters who also pointed out the cons as well as the pros.

Orion has managed to bring more negativity to the book's thread than every other poster put together with his painful shilling.

Eddy Munny

Busted.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    LOL

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    So this guy must be a VIP with those 10k and 20k withdrawals (insert 4 laughing guys here)

Orion1178
    Orion1178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Won 25k on a parlay and already forgot the leg count and teams, yeah story adds up
    I make a ton of plays in college football. I'd have to go wayyyyyy back to see what it was

Orion1178

I received 10k in last 2 weeks and another 2500 today. I'll post my kraken wallet screenshot later today when I get my 2500

Im requesting another 2500 and will get that Thursday

Why are people talking shit about this book? They always pay. I can't find a single person who said they didn't pay. Also they have the best bonuses in the world - 100% cash bonus with only 14x RO

Orion1178

This is complete horseshit. The guy says they're scamming because they called him. How is that scamming

The people in the thread quickly said it was bullshit

"I guess some people are entitled to there opinion. I don't see a scam here. I have some friends who play with wager6 who have never said a bad thing. "

And

"I have been playing with them off and on past few years. Payouts have always been quick through bitcoin. Hard to pass on there 100% promotions. Promos have rollovers, but there easier to meet than what I see at other books. Not sure what happened with AZSt1, but his experiences does not match mine. Sure there is much more to story than AZSt1 is sharing, but to each his own."

Show me one person they didn't pay

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8019

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

You are quite sharp with your assessment.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Orion1178 View Post

I received 10k in last 2 weeks and another 2500 today. I'll post my kraken wallet screenshot later today when I get my 2500

Im requesting another 2500 and will get that Thursday

Why are people talking shit about this book? They always pay. I can't find a single person who said they didn't pay. Also they have the best bonuses in the world - 100% cash bonus with only 14x RO
    I haven't seen people "talking shit" about this book. There was a normal discussion going on with useful pro/con info before you barrelled in with your screenshots and shilling.

People are mostly "talking shit" in direct response to you.

No one wants to hear your bias cheerleading with no mentions of any downsides to watch out for.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Orion1178

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I love how some people think this is impossible. Good job and happy for you that you won.

I don't agree on some things you said though. Baseball is impossible? Nothing further from the truth.

NFL can be tough but you can win on spots.

If you are winning on teasers you will give that all back over time and way more.

NHL is best to bet on simply because dogs win so much.

Good luck on your plays.
    I do great on college football. That's my real bread and butter. I use cfnews and actionnetwork. Both websites give great insight

I have been winning at a big percentage on college football

I do very well with teasers, both underdog and favorite in nfl but I only do +1-3s and -7 to 9s and only in spots that I think are very reliable. I don't tease against teams who can be dominant (I didn't tease tampa vs det last week because Detroit has won a bunch of games by 2 scores) and I don't tease possible upset situations - I thought there was a good chance Philly loses and they did

Orion1178

I haven't seen people "talking shit" about this book. There was a normal discussion going on with useful pro/con info before you barrelled in with your screenshots and shilling.

No one wants to hear your bias cheerleading with no mentions of any downsides to watch out for.
    The only downsides is they charge 2% on payouts but how is that even a downside when they offer 100% cash bonus? Bookmaker offers a one time 100% freeplay bonus with a 20x rollover for reference sake. FP bonuses are garbage. Keep in mind they offer 1 payout free each month.

Their customer service is the best I have come across. Their guys always respond quickly and help any way they can. I have been gambling for a long long time.

They always pay. I can't find a single story of anybody not getting paid

I'm not schilling for them. Honestly they've paid me a ton of money with all these payouts and I'd like to see them become one of the biggest names because they do a great job.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

This is complete horseshit. The guy says they're scamming because they called him. How is that scamming

The people in the thread quickly said it was bullshit

"I guess some people are entitled to there opinion. I don't see a scam here. I have some friends who play with wager6 who have never said a bad thing. "

And

"I have been playing with them off and on past few years. Payouts have always been quick through bitcoin. Hard to pass on there 100% promotions. Promos have rollovers, but there easier to meet than what I see at other books. Not sure what happened with AZSt1, but his experiences does not match mine. Sure there is much more to story than AZSt1 is sharing, but to each his own."

Show me one person they didn't pay
    I have a question for you Orion

Why are you posting so much about Wager6 that they are legit???

It really sounds like a Gay football player who constantly saying " I love Pussy, I had pussy last night and I loved it" infront of his macho

teammates to hide he is Gay.

I have a feeling that you work for Wager6 or getting paid from them.

I joined them and even got a call from their sales guy who was nice to talk to

but you are the reason I am not depositing lol

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Oh the Wager6 sales guy that called me hates you Optional by the way.

I thought it was funny that he mentioned you when I told him that I'm not so sure about Wager6 because some of negative posts in SBR

lol

Optional

The only downsides is they charge 2% on payouts

Got it.

I would be concerned about getting paid for a 40k parlay win at this book too.

You need them to not go broke or decide to not pay you before you can get it all so you want to promote them and get others in.

Is that it or do you really have some other interest like being paid to promote?

Whatever the reason, you are hurting the book rep more than helping it. There was a useful and mostly positive thread going on before you decided to help out.

The con you keep wanting to avoid is that this book wants you to make 16+ withdraw requests to get that money.

For the degens around here that is a major problem.

Orion1178

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    I have a question for you Orion

Why are you posting so much about Wager6 that they are legit???

It really sounds like a Gay football player who constantly saying " I love Pussy, I had pussy last night and I loved it" infront of his macho

teammates to hide he is Gay.

I have a feeling that you work for Wager6 or getting paid from them.

I joined them and even got a call from their sales guy who was nice to talk to

but you are the reason I am not depositing lol

Because they've paid me a ton of money in payouts and continue to pay me a ton of money in payouts - 5k more this week. I would like to see them become one of the bigger names in the industry. I really like their customer service people after talking to them for a while.

100% cash bonus with a 14x rollover. You're a fcking idiot to not take advantage of that. That's the best bonus program in the world

Optional

^^^ do you think this guy actually thinks it is helping his cause adding shilling for the bonus offer in every post he makes to people? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Oh the Wager6 sales guy that called me hates you Optional by the way.

I thought it was funny that he mentioned you when I told him that I'm not so sure about Wager6 because some of negative posts in SBR

lol
    :-)

I bet he doesnt hate me as much as the BIA rep does.

Stupid part is he has no need to hate on me! Read back this thread and I've hardly had an opinion. The OP was banned by another mod. And my only responses have been to Orion's over the top posts.

Orion1178

Got it.

I would be concerned about getting paid for a 40k parlay win at this book too.

You need them to not go broke or decide to not pay you before you can get it all so you want to promote them and get others in.

Is that it or do you really have some other interest like being paid to promote?

Whatever the reason, you are hurting the book rep more than helping it. There was a useful and mostly positive thread going on before you decided to help out.

The con you keep wanting to avoid is that this book wants you to make 16+ withdraw requests to get that money.

For the degens around here that is a major problem.
    16 withdraw requests? What the hell are you talking about?

Why do you keep stating blatant lies and making false accusations with zero proof or evidence of any kind?

I made a payout request yesterday and I'm getting paid within 36 hours

My 2 payout requests last week were all paid out within 36 hours. No questions asked and it was only 1 request

I can show you proof if you want

First 123456 ... Last