bv6
    bv6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nitrogen Sports stealing .04 btc

This morning i made a bet a golf bet with nitrogen sports.

2nd Round match up Jon Rahm Vs Patrick Cantlay

I bet on Rahm and he withdrew before teeing off.

They graded as a loss and will not change.

They say because he played round 1 , the bet is live even though it was a round 2 bet.

How can i lose a round 2 match up where my golfer never even hit a shot?

There own golf rules say both players must tee off for action.

Start Time
    If the start of a round gets delayed, or if a round is suspended during play, all pending wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If postponement lasts longer than 48 hours, any pending wagers will be cancelled and monies refunded.
    Player Action
    Wagers on any golfer who does not begin play in the tournament are cancelled and will have all monies refunded. A golfer is considered to have played once he or she has teed off. If a player withdraws after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost.
    Grading
    Wagers are settled using official tournament and match results (includes final match correct score and individual matches). This includes matches which finish early, either by agreement of the players or due to injury.
    Outright Betting: Field
    The “Field” will includes all players not offered by name.
    Outright Betting: Winner
    All outright bets are settled on a player winning the trophy/tournament. The result of any play-off holes are taken into account.
    Outright Betting: Shortened Play
    If a tournament does not complete the specified number of holes (usually 72) and is shortened by the tournament officials, the leader at the end of the number of holes specified by the officials will be deemed the winner unless there is no further play or only part of a round completed after a bet has been placed, in which case that bet will be canceled.
    If two or more golfers are tied for the lead at the end of regulation play, a sudden death playoff is generally used to determine the winner of a tournament. In this event, the winner of the playoff will be deemed the winner for betting purposes. All other golfers participating in the playoff holes will be graded as second-place finishers.
    Outright Betting: Ties
    If there is a tie for finishing position, the tied position will count. For example, if three players tie for sixth place, all three will be considered to have finished sixth.
    Matchup Betting: Players
    In a head-to-head matchup, both golfers must begin play and tee off in order for bets to have action.
    Matchup Betting: Listed Pairs
    Golfers are paired only for betting purposes. The player with the lower score over the course of the entire tournament is deemed the matchup winner.
    Matchup Betting: Shortened Play
    Bet Settlement will be based on the player who achieves the highest placing at the end of the tournament. If the number of rounds played is reduced by tournament officials then bets stand providing that a tournament winner is declared.
    Matchup Betting: Missing the Cut
    If one player in a matchup misses the cut, the other player is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut, the golfer with the lower score after the cut has been made will be deemed the winner.
    Matchup Betting: Withdraws & Disqualifications
    If a player withdraws or is disqualified after starting, either before the completion of two rounds or after both players have made the cut, the other player is deemed the winner.
    Should a player be disqualified during either the 3rd or 4th round and the other player in the matchup bet has already missed the cut, the disqualified player will be considered the winner.
    Ryder Cup
    In the case of ties on “top point scorer” lines for the Ryder Cup, dead heat rules will apply.

What can I do ?
    Last edited by bv6; 03-10-23 at 02:15 PM.

bv6
    bv6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update: Nitrogen has changed the decision and returned the stake.

good book, glad i can stay with them.