Woyha
    Woyha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4243

How is jazz or loose lines these days anyone playing here with feedback ?

Thanks for any recent reviews/ feedback …

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I used to use them until they bait and switched me on a bonus . Until they give me the difference they owe me i have not and will not use them again. I cannot trust anything they would tell me after that.
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave captrobey 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

They are fine, just got a max withdrawal from Jazz last week in under 24 hrs. Offerings and bonuses are pretty standard.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Can we get a list of all the shops under the JAZZ umbrella at this time?

Thanks

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    They are fine, just got a max withdrawal from Jazz last week in under 24 hrs. Offerings and bonuses are pretty standard.
    Yea they do pay which is an important thing. Problem is i always take a bonus and after they pretty much backstabbed me on it i just do not trust them. It shocked the hell out of me too when it happened . They tried a couple times to get me to deposit sayin g they will give me a bonus AFTER i deposit and they STILL owe me from the last screw over . So i just cannot trust them . If they were to put the amount they owe me in there then i would trust them again .

darthvader777
    darthvader777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1401

Quote Originally Posted by Woyha View Post
    Thanks for any recent reviews/ feedback …
    Have played at LL for a couple years now. Some markets (most major ones) have tight spreads, others (like props) have very large spreads. Only have cashed out once, but no issue in doing so.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Good book. Only knock is their max payout is 2500/day. Remember that before you bet a big parlay or longshot.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4538

or 1k a week for new accounts ..

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    can we get a list of all the shops under the jazz umbrella at this time?

Thanks
    bump

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    bump
    I only know of 3. Jazz, Looselines, ABC Islands.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I only know of 3. Jazz, Looselines, ABC Islands.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    or 1k a week for new accounts ..
    Only 1k withdrawals per week?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

books its decnet and trustworthy BUT The software is JUNK esp the racebook logs you off every refresh

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    books its decnet and trustworthy BUT The software is JUNK esp the racebook logs you off every refresh
    If you mean trustworthy that you will get paid yes. But trustworthy in giving a promised bonus No. They took my deposit after i verified with them that i qualified for it then after my deposit took it away. They said i can have the bonus promised if i deposited another $4000+ . Which i did not. I have not deposited there since.

They even tried after they screwed me to deposit again by offering the EXACT SAME bonus they just finished screwing me over on like a month later.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

Captrobey..... They probably cost themselves a few new customers because of your negative experience with them. Happy customers I would think are better PR for business.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Captrobey..... They probably cost themselves a few new customers because of your negative experience with them. Happy customers I would think are better PR for business.
    I am always honest . That is why i always say they have always paid me when i wanted a cashout. But that was so wrong of them i will always mention it especially if someone says they are honest because that definitely was not honest.

acltear
    acltear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I have used LL for a few months now. I think the functionality of the website is subpar. Everything takes a while to load and the system seems to freak out if you need to load two sports at once. It is also quick to log you out, which is annoying.

They gave a very personal experience when I signed up, which I know some really value. They gave me options for bonuses and even allowed negotiation, but I ultimately passed. I really just wanted the reduced juice. Definitely a good book to have, but LowVig is a much better reduced juice book and is my go-to.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by acltear View Post
    I have used LL for a few months now. I think the functionality of the website is subpar. Everything takes a while to load and the system seems to freak out if you need to load two sports at once. It is also quick to log you out, which is annoying.

They gave a very personal experience when I signed up, which I know some really value. They gave me options for bonuses and even allowed negotiation, but I ultimately passed. I really just wanted the reduced juice. Definitely a good book to have, but LowVig is a much better reduced juice book and is my go-to.
    I almost forgot the nightmare i had at live betting before there. Red errors would constantly pop up . You made me remember that talking about their system freaking out lol. If i wanted to place a live bet i had to hurry before the red errors popped up.

GoPanthers88
    GoPanthers88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

I stumbled across this after just posting about my current issue with them. I won around ~$13k and they have now frozen my account while they do an audit that could take up 2 weeks, but conveniently offered to "unfreeze" my account and allow me to access/withdraw my funds if I let them confiscate over $9k of my winnings. Beware! They're great when you lose but very different now that I actually won something.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by GoPanthers88 View Post
    I stumbled across this after just posting about my current issue with them. I won around ~$13k and they have now frozen my account while they do an audit that could take up 2 weeks, but conveniently offered to "unfreeze" my account and allow me to access/withdraw my funds if I let them confiscate over $9k of my winnings. Beware! They're great when you lose but very different now that I actually won something.
    Really wow so they are saying if you want to get paid faster you have to give up like 2/3 of your winnings? I am glad i stopped playing there. I get sent emails but i will not deposit there.

GoPanthers88

Yep. Beyond frustrating and shady.

Woyha
    Woyha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4243

Payouts still fine ?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Woyha View Post
    Payouts still fine ?
    Normally i would say yes but according to Gopanther freezing his account and trying to screw him out of $9000 is now a big no.

GoPanthers88

Yeah still no resolution on my issue but I’ll provide updates as it plays out. I spoke with management yesterday. They are calling into question the validity of all their virtual esports games they offered. If they decide to void my winnings then I can only assume they’ll also be refunding each and every person who played these games as well and that they’ll also want to share that update.