Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4802

Bookmaker live betting

Hello all, I was a long time 5dimes guy who then went to BAS. I recently went on a run and cashed out some. I am definitely down a fair amount on the life of my account. I have since been limited to $100 on a couple of their live betting platforms and $50 on the others. Not a large bettor but if I do go on runs, I typically do bet bigger as I win.

My question is, how is bookmakers live betting? I do like to bet on alot of tennis, some basketball and football.
    Few things I'm looking for in live betting...
    -Large selection of tennis, atp, wta, challenger, itf. Bas and 5d had like everything imaginable even small tourneys.
    -Decent bet limits (to win limits $500 plus, preferably higher)
    -tennis set betting: winner, over under games...etc.
    -basketball/football quarters, halves: winners over under...etc.
    -fast live betting bet acceptance (I hate sites that take 10 seconds and then you get line changed, so you try again and it's difficult to get bet in)

I did look into betonline great limits on some stuff, but $100 on alot of stuff too. I read heritage is great, but don't like the fact that max payout is 3k via btc. Let me know your thoughts on live betting at bookmaker.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Betonline live limits suck, I would not bet there for live tennis. Bookmaker has higher limits and they have ATP/WTA, challengers, no ITF. Limits are around 1k for challengers and a lot more for ATP events. You can get up to 10k on some high profile events like slams especially during the later rounds. They will show a limit of around $500 but you can multibet it several times. NFL has very high limits. Bet acceptance is mediocre.

Heritage has the best live platform with fast bet acceptance and limits are around 1K however they have very low daily payout limits. Bookmaker you can withdraw 25K a day up to 100k month. You just have to pick your poison, they each have their nuances.
    Points Awarded:

Brewcity gave wombat 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4802

Thanks for the info wombat! Appreciate it!

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Bookmaker has very wide lines on live betting as most do now. And you CAN get personally limited after beating them. You try to bet the limit which is no more than a dime and a pop up comes and says yours is much less.

But if you are a small player I guess it is the same as most now.