captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Anyone having issues logging into GT
    No got right on

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Won $21, not too bad compared to past years.

Now I'm curious what else they will have in the coming days.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13642

I opened my account at GTBets 5/29/2015 - been playing there 7 years. So I find out that I do not receive a Holiday gift as, despite playing for 7 years, I have not made a recent deposit. So I'm out. I did receive a lovely letter, though.

Thank you for contacting GTBets.ag!

We would like to inform you that we have reviewed your account.

You have not made any deposit lately, so you do not qualify for non deposit promotion.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to claim another no-deposit bonus at this time. As per the Bonus Terms & Conditions on our website, "A maximum of 2 no-deposit bonuses can be received between deposits." Since you have already received 2 no-deposit bonuses in a row, you will need to make a deposit before you can claim another no-deposit bonus at this time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards,

Nichole
    GTBets Customer Service
    www.gtbets.ag
    Toll free: 1-800-509-4847
    Email: support@gtbets.ag
    Fax # 1514-221-4567 or 1514-221-3610

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by cmaulsby View Post
    I opened my account at GTBets 5/29/2015 - been playing there 7 years. So I find out that I do not receive a Holiday gift as, despite playing for 7 years, I have not made a recent deposit. So I'm out. I did receive a lovely letter, though.

Thank you for contacting GTBets.ag!

We would like to inform you that we have reviewed your account.

You have not made any deposit lately, so you do not qualify for non deposit promotion.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to claim another no-deposit bonus at this time. As per the Bonus Terms & Conditions on our website, "A maximum of 2 no-deposit bonuses can be received between deposits." Since you have already received 2 no-deposit bonuses in a row, you will need to make a deposit before you can claim another no-deposit bonus at this time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards,

Nichole
    GTBets Customer Service
    www.gtbets.ag
    Toll free: 1-800-509-4847
    Email: support@gtbets.ag
    Fax # 1514-221-4567 or 1514-221-3610
    That sucks maybe just deposit a small amount once in awhile especially when the better bonuses pop up. But you have to check because a lot of the better ones pop up when i log in they do not let me know otherwise.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

I could be wrong but I think the max withdrawal on those free spins is $100. It’s hard to decipher the T&C’s since it’s a Christmas bonus but I think I just freerolled myself. I noticed the 200% crypto bonus disappeared but that’s probably because I’m under this free spins bonus.
    Please note, any non-deposit bonus has a max cashout value of $100 plus a $40 wire fee, however please feel free to contact us if you feel circumstances justify a review of this policy.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Today they are offering the 100% cash bonus till end of year. I know some people will be happy to hear this here.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think the max withdrawal on those free spins is $100. It’s hard to decipher the T&C’s since it’s a Christmas bonus but I think I just freerolled myself. I noticed the 200% crypto bonus disappeared but that’s probably because I’m under this free spins bonus.
    Please note, any non-deposit bonus has a max cashout value of $100 plus a $40 wire fee, however please feel free to contact us if you feel circumstances justify a review of this policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Today they are offering the 100% cash bonus till end of year. I know some people will be happy to hear this here.
    Yes i am happy it is until end of the year because now i can see if something better comes up in the next 2 days . I remember one year they gave a 50% then a couple days later 100% . But most times there is just 1 deposit offer bonus.

Yes i did not get the 200% right away i ended up seeing it later. But i did get it i did to see this bonus had to blow a small amount $59 in there to see the info on the bonus the money i got from the free spins screwed me from getting it. You have to have less then 25% of your last deposit to get the bonus i had more with the $59 i deposited $180 last time.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

I got the 100% cash reload but how do we redeem it? With support? Doesn't show up in cashier when depositing. I haven't had a bonus from them in years, so I'm sure once I go into chat they will say I don't get it.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I got the 100% cash reload but how do we redeem it? With support? Doesn't show up in cashier when depositing. I haven't had a bonus from them in years, so I'm sure once I go into chat they will say I don't get it.
    If you have any money equaling more then 25% of last deposit you dont get it. Otherwise it should show up . Hopefully they do not stiff you .

Keith Richard
    alive and well

A window pops up after you make your deposit. It says Congratulations etc. And then click on accept at bottom of page.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    A window pops up after you make your deposit. It says Congratulations etc. And then click on accept at bottom of page.
    Is it for $500, $1000? It doesn't say.

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Up to 1000.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Yep, up to $1000. Nice bonus.

First 12