ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Props to fanduel, instant withdrawals

Decided to cash out on fanduel to please some of my haters. Out of the 7 legal books we have here, (I'll say 6 because I havent had experience withdrawing from wynnbet), FD always was one of the slowest to approve withdrawals, even if using the play plus card.

Well maybe something changed in the last few months because I did 5 different w/d's testing different methods. Play plus was instant. Nice surprise because barstool and betrivers always were the only 2 instant ones. Got the confirmation email and the approval email right after.

Tried it with different bank accounts and did another with the new debit card option. Everything was instantly approved except the debit card said pending. All the emails said stuff like 3-6 days etc...i used chase and wells fargo for the banks..for shits n giggles i logged on to my banks and the money was already there in both..amazing.

I went back and cancelled the debit card wd and did another wells fargo and bang 30 sec later it was in there too.

Only thing bad I noticed was they got rid of the vip ach option for deposits and wds..which sucks if you have a bank (like my credit union) that is not on the big list.

My new list for best withdrawals options/speed in LA:

1)Fanduel
    2+3)Bet Rivers + Barstool
    4) MGM - favorite site to play on, best promos

These 4 above are all very good, all 4 do instant or near instant playplus. All are very quick to approve.

5) Draftkings - meh
    6) Caesaers - slow to approve..took over 24 hrs to hit playplus!

Not Applicable: Wynnbet

Hopefully this helps someone

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

I had an issue with FD last week, more like a hiccup.
    I wanted to withdraw 2k, because I really don't need all that much in there.
    I had a hot NBA post season, I'm not big tine, I'm 40-80-120 guy. Running up a profit of 2k, is like 20k to most of you. I'm not a dime player, I'm chump change.

Anyway, I requested a payout to my debit card that I used to post up with the first time, got rejected.
    FD and Mohegan Sun, and me, are in Connecticut.
    The reason for the rejection FD said there have been changes in banking rules and regulations and what not.
    I was like fine, I'm in no hurry, I just don't want that balance lingering around there, so I said just send me a check via snail mail.

FD held true to their word, I got the snail mail check in the five to seven business days they said it would take, hassle free into the banks and all, I just wished they'd give me some kind of heads up about this change of banking rules.

I'm not big on surprises.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I had an issue with FD last week, more like a hiccup.
    I wanted to withdraw 2k, because I really don't need all that much in there.
    I had a hot NBA post season, I'm not big tine, I'm 40-80-120 guy. Running up a profit of 2k, is like 20k to most of you. I'm not a dime player, I'm chump change.

Anyway, I requested a payout to my debit card that I used to post up with the first time, got rejected.
    FD and Mohegan Sun, and me, are in Connecticut.
    The reason for the rejection FD said there have been changes in banking rules and regulations and what not.
    I was like fine, I'm in no hurry, I just don't want that balance lingering around there, so I said just send me a check via snail mail.

FD held true to their word, I got the snail mail check in the five to seven business days they said it would take, hassle free into the banks and all, I just wished they'd give me some kind of heads up about this change of banking rules.

I'm not big on surprises.
    I have a play plus card with every book if I ever need the money instantly or if theres a banking problem. You might want to look into that. You can always then transfer the money from the card to your bank or go to the atm with it.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I have a play plus card with every book if I ever need the money instantly or if theres a banking problem. You might want to look into that. You can always then transfer the money from the card to your bank or go to the atm with it.
    I did look into it, and I do have a couple of follow up questions, it looks like to me there have been several changes in just the payment/withdrawal methods with some of the major banks. like Citi, and Capital One. Pay Plus used to be no problem here, now I'm not sure. I'll find out.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Can confirm. Tested withdraw to paypal and had it within 10 minutes. used to take a day or two.

stevenash

I will say this much about the US "Big Two" (FD and DK)
    They both get A+ ratings in my book (The book of Nasher) you'll never have to sweat out a withdrawal like some of the offshore joints, you will get paid, and 99 times out of 100 paid in a timely fashion.

Sometimes there are changes in banking regulations, that's out of their control.

Now if those two would do something about the ridiculous vig they charge on some even money bets.
    -105 is acceptable, even -108
    -114 is not, -114 is like felony robbery only you're being held up without a gun.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

draft kings i will have the money in about a half hour, sometimes sooner, doing the bank option. not huge withdrawals like guys on here but still enough where i am very impressed.

fanduel for me takes a day with the bank option

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Decided to cash out on fanduel to please some of my haters. Out of the 7 legal books we have here, (I'll say 6 because I havent had experience withdrawing from wynnbet), FD always was one of the slowest to approve withdrawals, even if using the play plus card.

Well maybe something changed in the last few months because I did 5 different w/d's testing different methods. Play plus was instant. Nice surprise because barstool and betrivers always were the only 2 instant ones. Got the confirmation email and the approval email right after.

Tried it with different bank accounts and did another with the new debit card option. Everything was instantly approved except the debit card said pending. All the emails said stuff like 3-6 days etc...i used chase and wells fargo for the banks..for shits n giggles i logged on to my banks and the money was already there in both..amazing.

I went back and cancelled the debit card wd and did another wells fargo and bang 30 sec later it was in there too.

Only thing bad I noticed was they got rid of the vip ach option for deposits and wds..which sucks if you have a bank (like my credit union) that is not on the big list.

My new list for best withdrawals options/speed in LA:

1)Fanduel
    2+3)Bet Rivers + Barstool
    4) MGM - favorite site to play on, best promos

These 4 above are all very good, all 4 do instant or near instant playplus. All are very quick to approve.

5) Draftkings - meh
    6) Caesaers - slow to approve..took over 24 hrs to hit playplus!

Not Applicable: Wynnbet

Hopefully this helps someone

BetMGM is very fast on instant withdrawals, most the time hits my bank in less than five minutes and sometimes in a minute.
    I have had many good years with betonline and Nitrogen sports with fast withdrawals but it got to expensive with the selling of bitcoin and buying bitcoin. The promotion and free plays are great at the Regulated books And a competition on the spread is unbelievable I’m very happy with regulated sports books

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

many of the stateside legal books go out of their way to cater to what their players want. Fast withdrawls near instant like posted here are becoming common with many. Also the 1X rollover is awesome and zero roll on profit boosts too.