ktpistons32
    ktpistons32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Fliff

Anyone used Fliff? It’s an app where you bet Fliff cash for real money… has good lines anyone ever use it? Is it legit? Do they pay out?

johnwall47
    johnwall47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Yea it's been a printing press for me. Withdrawals are "under review" by them for 2-3 days but I've successfully withdrew all four times. Max bet of $250 tho

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Sweepstakes site. Once Stake gets sports like Fliff they'll render Fliff useless.

It's a good site-
    I suggested it to my father in law because of the free $1 a day you get plus 10c every 2 hours or whatever they give. He just does big parlays so it's perfect for him. Doesn't care to play for a lot of money.

I've used a few times but usually forget to check them.

ktpistons32

Thanks for the insight. What do you mean by once stake gets sports like fliff they’ll render fliff useless?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by ktpistons32 View Post
    Thanks for the insight. What do you mean by once stake gets sports like fliff they’ll render fliff useless?
    Stake.Us is a sweepstakes site but they just launched and don't have sports for US players. Hopefully soon they will. Doubt Fliff can compete with a site like Stake.

ktpistons32

Gotcha. I get the free money a day like your father in law and thought it had to be a scam. Even though the max free “cash “ you can have in your account at 1 time is $5 the fact you get a dollar every day plus .10 cents every 2 hours seemed fishy. You could bet a dollar long shot parlay every day of the year bound to hit one eventually up to 12 legs allowed.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

I just heard about this Book. Do you guys still use it?