Oulalapasbien
    Oulalapasbien's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Need help guys... TT LIGA PRO MOSCOW TABLE TENNIS

Hi all,
    1xbet closed my account after i deposit 500 and won 2900 euros. I will not write all story as it is EXACTLY the same than other members here : selfies etc. I was ready to open an account on betwinner or asprobet but there is something fishy about all those sites. My theory is that IF they are not the same company, they work with the same "security department" because they use same methods. In a word, if 1xbet/betwinner/asprobet/other decide NOT to pay customer, they pay that "security department" to cancel withdraw. As simple as that. They paid that service surely a small percentage of the withdrawal.
    I'm searching for a betting website where i could bet on TT LIGA PRO MOSCOW (TABLE TENNIS, classic money or even crypto. Thanks again for your help !
    Last edited by Optional; 06-03-22 at 05:10 PM. Reason: make title more meningful

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I think all the 1xbet clone books use the same backend and security dept too.

I guess Marathonbet and Betcity would be the first places I would check for that, but both of those seem to having a rash of weird KYC delays recently as well.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Pretty sure bookmaker has it

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think all the 1xbet clone books use the same backend and security dept too.

I guess Marathonbet and Betcity would be the first places I would check for that, but both of those seem to having a rash of weird KYC delays recently as well.
    I can confirm marathon bet is not remotely related to 1x

Oulalapasbien

Thanks for all guys, i will check Marathon and Betcity (both looks nice with very good odds).
    I will post my review of one here soon.
    I was penetrating upset about 1xbet did. But i could have "lost" much more if my bankroll raised up some K€... What a disaster. Big mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Pretty sure bookmaker has it
    Any link please ?

Oulalapasbien

Just a last question, guys : for marathonbet, i imagine you chose an exotic country for registration. UK is not valid anymore, Spain ask a DNI or NIE...

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Quote Originally Posted by Oulalapasbien View Post
    Thanks for all guys, i will check Marathon and Betcity (both looks nice with very good odds).
    I will post my review of one here soon.
    I was penetrating upset about 1xbet did. But i could have "lost" much more if my bankroll raised up some K€... What a disaster. Big mafia.

Any link please ?
    bookmaker.eu? You know bookmaker right. It’s bookmaker.eu

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    bookmaker.eu? You know bookmaker right. It’s bookmaker.eu
    Still my favorite book

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Bookmaker or Betcris they have those games going all day.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

lol what a DEGEN!!

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

Most likely has inside info on that rigged shiet tourney, you will get limited and excluded promptly.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Russian table tennis? You are kidding right?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Maybe don’t bet on ping pong ...

Oulalapasbien

Guys, do you know if BOOKMAKER and BETCRIS are using the same web template ?
    Still waiting my proof of address to be confirmed pn MARATHONBET, they wear their name very well.

gamer1990
    gamer1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

1xbet and betcity - scam

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this guy has inside info. who do you know?

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6818

Once you show any ability to win bookmaker will remove all table tennis markets except Liga Pro. You will be limited to $50 bets there. Betonline has liga pro, czech liga in their other sports and will take up to $100. Bovada will start out $200 but drop you to $5 pretty quick. Betcoin has most of the table tennis but will cut you to the equivalent of $10. Not having access to Win Cup, TT Cup and the wonderful Setka Cup will also hurt you long term. Good luck. Because of the potential for match fixing winning big at Table Tennis is a huge red flag for the books.

Oulalapasbien

It no easy to win to win in TT LIGA PRO, i mean if you have not inside info. That's my case. I just watched ton of matches and know players well. Bookmaker.eu is good but sometimes, for strange reasons, they only put 1 match instead of 3 in livebetting, skip even the third match place and none matchs of table A3. I'm still waiting for Marathonbet KYC validation but their livebet section looks damn good.
    I must check Betcoin and Bovada.
    I'm not an expert on Win Cup or TT Cup or even Setka Cup.

Oulalapasbien

Surprise, surprise... Marathonbet closed my account during KYC Process. WTF is that bookie ? I don't even placed a bet or made a deposit.
    Look at that email i received this morning :

Dear XXX,​
    Thank you for choosing Marathonbet. After a detailed investigation, we have taken the decision to close your account, as we have reasons to believe that it was not being used for genuine betting purposes.
    Please do not create any more accounts, as these will be closed upon identification.
    We consider this matter closed and will not engage in further correspondence with you regarding the account closure.
    Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept any incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
    Kind regards,
    Oleg

FFS WTF what this ? Anyone can help me with this ?

PS : i sent 2 times a copy of my passport, 2 or 3 proofs of resident and 1 selfie

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Oulalapasbien View Post
    Surprise, surprise... Marathonbet closed my account during KYC Process. WTF is that bookie ? I don't even placed a bet or made a deposit.
    Look at that email i received this morning :

Dear XXX,​
    Thank you for choosing Marathonbet. After a detailed investigation, we have taken the decision to close your account, as we have reasons to believe that it was not being used for genuine betting purposes.
    Please do not create any more accounts, as these will be closed upon identification.
    We consider this matter closed and will not engage in further correspondence with you regarding the account closure.
    Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept any incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
    Kind regards,
    Oleg

FFS WTF what this ? Anyone can help me with this ?

PS : i sent 2 times a copy of my passport, 2 or 3 proofs of resident and 1 selfie
    Many people are suffering under extended KYC and lots of info requests from Marathonbet right now.

I do not know what is going on. If you are from Nigeria many of your compatriots have the same problem, but it is happening to players from all over the world as well.

Oulalapasbien

Time to update review for Marathonbet imo.
    Imagine they do what they did to me to thousands of people : what an easy way to retrieve datas/documents for FREE by a company.
    Total insane.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

You bet on Table Tennis Fixed matches and you complain about bookmakers booting you? Maybe they are racist?

Get real.