BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Bovada treatment of players

I have a friend who asked for a birthday bonus multiple times at Bovada and received over $750 last month. A few days ago he asked to have a bet canceled and according to him it took them close to 30 minutes and they comped him a $100 for having to wait.

Last weekend they misgraded 3 winning wagers on the Bills playoff game and another bet on a soccer match that was a win and already graded turned it into a loss and left my balance negative stopping me from playing for over 2 hours til it was fixed. They gave me $25 and for my birthday $0. They won’t get my money ever again and for you out there to say I’m whining I was merely giving everyone an insight to know that they don’t treat everyone fairly

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9339

Is it possible that your friend treats them differently to how you do?

Maybe he is a good negotiator.

See it often that a soft approach can make CS people want to go out of their way to do more for people sometimes.

BigBlueNYG

He’s played there longer than I have, but I simply asked them if there was anything they could do and they said $25. So if by better negotiator you mean beggar or ass kisser I have no idea. But hey since they help pay your salary better open your mouth wider

Optional

I guess he loses a lot more than you then.

What he says he got does seem way more generous than any book has ever been to me too.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I guess he loses a lot more than you then.

What he says he got does seem way more generous than any book has ever been to me too.
    This. They must deem him to be pretty valuable to them. $850 is what they give to suckers they want to stick around. I find these threads complaining about the amount of free money they get to be pretty funny.

If you're pissed off, you can go elsewhere, but it's highly doubtful anyone else is going to give you $850.

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

I was in live chat yesterday getting jerked around by their robots. I asked for a supervisor. Reply: None on site at this time. My response: Ok. You solve it then. Short pause. Reply: I went over the numbers with two supervisors and confirmed. So these live agents will lie to you. As a Hall of Fame Player there, I don’t appreciate it all that much. Since the outage their service is a turdballl sandwich

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    He’s played there longer than I have, but I simply asked them if there was anything they could do and they said $25. So if by better negotiator you mean beggar or ass kisser I have no idea. But hey since they help pay your salary better open your mouth wider
    Your friend is a long term losing player. That is why they gave your friend these bonuses.

Bovado is nothing special.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I find this to be bs story.

BigBlueNYG

You don’t have to believe it , but it’s not bs.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2296

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    I have a friend who asked for a birthday bonus multiple times at Bovada and received over $750 last month. A few days ago he asked to have a bet canceled and according to him it took them close to 30 minutes and they comped him a $100 for having to wait.

Last weekend they misgraded 3 winning wagers on the Bills playoff game and another bet on a soccer match that was a win and already graded turned it into a loss and left my balance negative stopping me from playing for over 2 hours til it was fixed. They gave me $25 and for my birthday $0. They won’t get my money ever again and for you out there to say I’m whining I was merely giving everyone an insight to know that they don’t treat everyone fairly
    What level is your friend? Hall of Fame or HoF Red Room or something else?
    What's your friend's lifetime points? I'm at 17.2 mil
    How much bonus did your friend get just from their recent outage?

I'm asking as we have a huge discussion about bonus on their community forum and we're trying to get a better picture of how Bovada operates with their bonus awards. Thanks!

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Offshore won't do much for bigger players I've noticed I'm pretty high at Bovada and dont get nothing special, state books will do a ton more for you, I'm a level 9 at a book in the states and I have my own VIP account manager, I've gotten tickets to hockey games, bonuses, shirts, water bottles, shit like that, they give you stuff on your birthday, VIP events ( I'm a profitable player, not crushing them but I give a lot of action over the year).
    Last edited by WireWire; 01-26-22 at 10:16 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Offshore won't do much for bigger players I've noticed I'm pretty high at Bovada and dont get nothing special, state books will do a ton more for you, I'm a level 9 at a book in the states and I have my own VIP account manager, I've gotten tickets to hockey games, bonuses, shirts, water bottles, shit like that, they give you stuff on your birthday, VIP events ( I'm a profitable player, not crushing them but I give a lot of action over the year).
    I know of Red Room players who are consistently profitable and keep being showered with bonuses.

I suspect their player management is just a bit hit n miss. Identify some "good" and some "bad" type customers, but not all on either side.

BigBlueNYG

He is AllStar level 3. So not even in the top tier yet.