swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Question if anyone uses mgm and knows.....I opened account tonight and was getting ready to deposit 1000 and get the 1000 match and saw free 50 dlr bet no deposit required. So I bet it and won. It won almost 200. So I have like 240 in my account and it says available for withdrawal. But I clicked it and it says I must deposit before. Does anyone know of how that free bet before any deposit is made works...like is there a crazy rollover or do I have to deposit etc.....any insight would be appreciated. Would have liked to ask via chat but they don't seem to have one.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

If it is the regular promo I have seen, then that $50 free is tied to a 100% deposit match bonus,.

You just need to make a deposit now and you should be allowed to withdraw.

When you do deposit you will get 4 x freeplays to match the value of total deposit too. Uusally with a $500 maximum.

It might depend on your state too. Ask their CS if what I said is correct if unsure.

swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Thanks....I managed to get a rep via chat aftwr waiting forever. He was very rude and honestly didn't give me an answer. I won again and now have almost 450 in there all from the initial free 50 dollars. Do you know if I let's say keep betting with this 450 bank roll and still haven't deposited is that an issue? I'll deposit 10 dollars which is they're minimum just to be able to withdraw my money. I'm just not sure of they're rules. I have accounts with all the others. FanDuel DraftKings etc....but no clue how MGM works....basically do you think I have to deposit the same night I received the free 50 bet, or can I wait? I wish I got a better customer service rep to answer these questions but the guy was either dumb or very rude.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Without knowing the state, or the exact promotion and it's terms, I can't guarantee you anything.

But I do believe if you make the minimum deposit you will be able to withdraw, and I am not aware of any maximum winnings rule from that free $50. And I do not think you need to deposit before betting. It will be fine to deposit your $10 now.

You're giving up most of the value of that 100% bonus though... you'll get just 4 x $2.50 freeplays.