Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9837

Zen Sports?

Anyone know anything about them?

Looks like a legal betting exchange that recently applied for license with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.

EasyTiger
    EasyTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2990

I actually brought this up a few weeks ago, but couldn't find anyone that knew much about them. I downloaded the app, but wasn't able to deposit from the state I reside in due to regulatory restrictions. It's definitely a betting exchange, but they don't do themselves any favor with the branding. However, it might have legs if it gains traction as it seems to be a well staffed operation with solid investment backing. Another one that I've run across is Sporttrade. I really wish these guys could use standard European odds rather the implied odds BS.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9837

Quote Originally Posted by EasyTiger View Post
    I actually brought this up a few weeks ago, but couldn't find anyone that knew much about them. I downloaded the app, but wasn't able to deposit from the state I reside in due to regulatory restrictions. It's definitely a betting exchange, but they don't do themselves any favor with the branding. However, it might have legs if it gains traction as it seems to be a well staffed operation with solid investment backing. Another one that I've run across is Sporttrade. I really wish these guys could use standard European odds rather the implied odds BS.
    I emailed them.

They said they got their license in Nevada but aren't live yet.

They didn't give a date, just said soon.

When I'm in the app, every matchup is blank.

I guess that is how it will be until they are "live".

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

I noticed Smarkets exchange has a license in Colorado the other day too.

Exchanges popping up everywhere.

Makes me wonder if they are real P2P exchanges, or mainly just alternative ways for bookmakers to lay off action themselves.