I signed up on their website where they offered a 200 brl bonus, I read the terms, and I agreed! at a certain time after some bets, I had a balance of 1188, I placed a bet of 125 and another of 141, these bets would complete my rollover, but after placing these bets my balance went to only 400 reais, I found it strange, I went to the chat to find out, I was informed that I passed the win limits that were 2000, but I only had 1188 in the account and even if I won the two pending bets it wouldn\'t even come close to 2000 brl, I spent 4 hours in the first chat trying to understand how it worked and nobody explained it to me, they just insisted on me reading the terms they sent me! those terms they sent me were completely different from the terms I had accepted! and when I sent the link to the terms that I had accepted, they said it was the same terms, but the link that I have is the short terms, and there is no information, so we realized that they act in an obscure way, omit information ! but anyway, as it was not a high amount I started to question to understand the account that they make to withdraw the balance, considering that I did not exceed the limits of earnings, I came back in the chat in the following moments, and no one was able to explain me, at the time I write this complaint I had the chat closed for no reason and no explanation! finally summing up everything, even if they omitted the terms, can you explain to me which math account they use to withdraw the bonuses? my balance was 1188 maximum winnings with the bonus was 2000 my final balance was 400 with two penalty bets, one of those bets won and the other bet was returned! I just need to understand

this is the link with the terms I signed up for:
https://offers.sportnation.com/br/be...=a_2737b_734c_