doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

Sportsbetting.ag NBA Promotion Mailer

Hi Everyone!

Just received a promotional mailer from sportsbetting.ag. Features a 100% reload bonus up to $1,000, expires 8/3, bonus code: 20NBA100

It also says there will be a $100 risk free bet on the Lakers Vs Clippers game on 7/30.

Love this site and had to share!

Did anyone receive the betonline mailer? Whats the bonus code?

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Did it actually come in the mail or it was emailed to you? Any other codes with it? I am 95% sure the BOL code would be 100NBA20.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by doylebrinson View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Just received a promotional mailer from sportsbetting.ag. Features a 100% reload bonus up to $1,000, expires 8/3, bonus code: 20NBA100

It also says there will be a $100 risk free bet on the Lakers Vs Clippers game on 7/30.

I got this too. Usually BOL is just switched like deeppckts mentioned but thats not always the case. MLB only counts as half the rollover I suppose so be careful with that. Still a great bonus/offer.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by doylebrinson View Post
    Hi Everyone!

You left out one of the most important parts. What's the rollover?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i got the same for baseball. 14 x RO.

doylebrinson

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    Did it actually come in the mail or it was emailed to you? Any other codes with it? I am 95% sure the BOL code would be 100NBA20.
    It came in the mail. No other codes listed. Just mentioning the $100 free bet on July 30th for NBA. Thats a good guess on the betonline code. Hopefully someone can confirm it.

doylebrinson

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I got this too. Usually BOL is just switched like deeppckts mentioned but thats not always the case. MLB only counts as half the rollover I suppose so be careful with that. Still a great bonus/offer.
    Thats a good point about the baseball roll over! Forgot all about that!

doylebrinson

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    You left out one of the most important parts. What's the rollover?
    The roll over is 14x.
    Last edited by doylebrinson; 07-29-20 at 02:32 PM.

doylebrinson

After digging a little bit more...Betonline is running the same thing and the bonus is 100NBA20. Good call Deeppckts!

You can opt into sportsbetting.ag here: https://promotions.sportsbetting.ag/nba-returns-2020

You can opt in at betonline with this link:

https://promotions.betonline.ag/nba-returns-2020
    They list the 100% promotion codes on those pages and the rules for the $100 free bet!

Thank you Betonline Family!

Clippers +155 Money Line All In! Possibly no Anthony Davis! Buy it now, before things change and people remember this game is a coin flip with everyone healthy on a neutral court!

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Cool promo on the risk free bet. They ran the same one for MLB. Odd ruling though. The game that was rained out between the Yanks/Nationals, declared no action by the book, actually counted for that promo. The next day the rules were changed back to going 5 innings. Since the wager was returned, by there rules, it counted as the risk free promo. Odd, but it is what it is.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    Cool promo on the risk free bet. They ran the same one for MLB. Odd ruling though. The game that was rained out between the Yanks/Nationals, declared no action by the book, actually counted for that promo. The next day the rules were changed back to going 5 innings. Since the wager was returned, by there rules, it counted as the risk free promo. Odd, but it is what it is.
    That's how pretty much every book works. If you want to eliminate the risk of losing your free play, it's best to bet on events which have little to no chance of a void / push. They might credit the FP back to your account as a one-time courtesy or something if you ask. In fact, I think someone in here was talking about BOL doing that just yesterday.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

What's the rule on using these promos? Do you have to have less than x amount in your account? I remember last time I didn't qualify for a reload because I had more than 1 "average wager" amount still in my account.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i got mine tonight from sports betting. really cannot beat a 100 dollar risk free bet.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    What's the rule on using these promos? Do you have to have less than x amount in your account? I remember last time I didn't qualify for a reload because I had more than 1 "average wager" amount still in my account.
    I believe they removed that requirement a while back. Updated rules should confirm. Can't have any existing rollovers I believe. I would chat with them right before deposit and confirm you are eligible. Let them tell you in writing.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    That's how pretty much every book works. If you want to eliminate the risk of losing your free play, it's best to bet on events which have little to no chance of a void / push. They might credit the FP back to your account as a one-time courtesy or something if you ask. In fact, I think someone in here was talking about BOL doing that just yesterday.
    Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I wasn’t complaining, i just wasn’t aware of this being standard. 👍

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Did anyone get the FP yet from this?

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdevil View Post
    Did anyone get the FP yet from this?
    From the Lakers/Clippers game? Yes, a few days ago.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Same here, received the 100 FP the next day.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Same here, received the 100 FP the next day.
    Same here. Love BOL/SBAG